[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did Klay meant by NBA is a man's league regarding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: 476488274.jpg (268 KB, 445x594) Image search: [Google]
476488274.jpg
268 KB, 445x594
What did Klay meant by NBA is a man's league regarding Bron's feeling getting hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFGFxo7XZYc
>>
If Lebron is not considered a man by Klay's standard then he himself is a bitch because he whined to the media about Mosgov's screen causing him to trip.
>>
>>68722658
Cant believe Klay is still on the floor by the time Mozgov was called upon
>>
>>68722715
Hey man are you glad as well that the Filipino bandwagon of GSW is pretty much dead?
>>
>>68722741
I really dont see GSW bandwagoners in my circle of NBA gambling addicts.
All are Kobr cucks

Though my imouto was having a GSW wallpaper on her PC yet she doesnt even watch NBA. Fuck her being a bandwagoner and not even a basketball fan.
>>
>>68722891
>All are Kobr cucks

A lot of the Kobr cucks that I know went to GSW bandwagon. I hate Kobr especially back in 2002 due to the WCF when I was rooting for the Sacramento Kings. It damaged me to the point that I only came back watching again after the Detroit Pistons won against the Lelkers.

Anyhow are you the same person Filipino posting against the dubs here? I'm the other one lol.
>>
>>68722741
Kamusta na mga kapatid
>>
File: steph curry.jpg (87 KB, 639x608) Image search: [Google]
steph curry.jpg
87 KB, 639x608
>>68722965
Are we the only 2?
fugg

I keep posting this for kek
>>
File: Delly.jpg (265 KB, 641x1034) Image search: [Google]
Delly.jpg
265 KB, 641x1034
and the Delly one

Tfw its ironic Delly got hurt instead of Curry
>>
>>68722991
>mfw Lebron finally wins one for the land

I'm a Lebron fan but I admit I hated him back then when he left for Miami. I wanted him and the Cavs to win one ever since 2003.

>>68723053
>>68723070
I remember those. Is cavs really your team?
>>
File: bron vs arenas.jpg (46 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
bron vs arenas.jpg
46 KB, 500x350
>>68723094
>my team
>Cavs

Was a fan since LeBron vs Arenas days

I feel like Warriors are the upgraded version of Wizards back then.
>>
>>68722464
He just meant that he was surprised at the reaction. Man league just was a statement describing what he hears on the court with trash talk. Its a mans game. Gotta learn to take it. Which bron did by talking trash game6 and 7 and showing the nba who the true MVP is
>>
>>68723314
>Was a fan since LeBron vs Arenas days

Good for you man. I, on the other hand, is a fan of the New York Knicks since Ewing days. My dream is to watch at least one game at MSG.
>>
>>68723527
Heard they're planning to demolish that a few years ago, dunno if it will still push through

Hope you get your visa and manage to experience the Garden.
>>
>>68723557
>Heard they're planning to demolish that a few years ago, dunno if it will still push through

Yeah but I don't even have a passport. I'm too poor to afford a ticket outside the Philippines aside from Hong Kong. :(

I'm well travelled only here in the Philippines.

Anyhow, were you there when Lebron visited the Philippines last year?
>>
>>68723596
Nah, I not interested watching him teach our locals or play with them.

It's enough for me to watch him behind the screen where he truly displays everything he got.
>>
>>68722464
What did Klay mean by "it don't mean a thing without the ring" or "we're better than the showtime Lakers?"
>>
File: 0Q6wAtu0.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
0Q6wAtu0.png
18 KB, 256x256
>>68722741

> go to mall after game 7
> not a single gsw jersey around
>>
>>68723864
>go to mall after game 7
>not a single gsw jersey around

Thanks Lebron from saving us from the bandwagon.
>>
File: kyrie.jpg (219 KB, 815x1200) Image search: [Google]
kyrie.jpg
219 KB, 815x1200
ITT pic of players that carried Lebron to a championship

First up the guy that made the winning 3 pointer in game 7. What's his name again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ8yCJgsF_4
>>
File: rip meme chuckers.webm (3 MB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
rip meme chuckers.webm
3 MB, 2048x1366
>>68722464
so glad bron shut that dumb fuck up. way to go bron. fuck the meme chuckers

btw if lebron had gotten that last dunk at the very end. oh babby, he would have taken the warriors soul with that one. it would have been amazing
>>
>>68723527
>>68723557
yeah m8, you better go within the next 5 years. that bitch is getting tore down sometime around then. lease is up.

i've never been to a game there, but I did take a tour of MSG with my dad in 2001. MSG is pretty dope, felt like a huge circus tent to me with that ceiling. ill never forget it
>>
>>68723864
Down in San Jose for the weekend, all i see is Warrios shit, now, haven't seen much Warriors shit. Should i buy a Lebron jersey /sp/?
>>
>>68725990
>Lebron lead every statistical category in the finals
>Somehow got carried
>>
>>68726205
>responding
>>
>>68726163

Buy a Kyrie jersey.
>>
Is Klay the fakest pussy in the league?

>Talk mad shit
>Get rekt
>Walk out early in game 6
>Walk out early in game 7

Holy spoiled babies batman.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.