[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?????? >3:1 HOW???? WHAT THE FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: BwSNkBdo.jpg (18 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
BwSNkBdo.jpg
18 KB, 400x250
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??????

>3:1

HOW???? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM???

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I'M SO FUCKING MAD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>68721172
cant quell the lel
>>
>>68721172

Father's Day Floater, baby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxEdwPaF1ko
>>
he memechucked his way to the finals
and couldn't handle it when he got memechucked on
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

From Cleveland, FUCK YOU!

How about that last season when you beat an 6 man team and we almost got 3-1 up on you.

Question the entire last two season.

Steph CHOKED, YUP!
Cavs lost, NOPE!

Team didn't have a single fan befopre 2013. NBA fucking cumguzzling Steph also, and he has been pedestrian at best this entire series.

Not to mention how the fuck can you be in the discussion for best player on the planet when your entire game is so fucking on dimensional and you can't play D.
>>
Sorry man. Silver wanted a game 7.
>>
>>68721172
Silver wanted James to be the GOAT
>>
File: 1466132354425.jpg (40 KB, 594x406) Image search: [Google]
1466132354425.jpg
40 KB, 594x406
Cavs got physical with Steph and he's too soft to handle it. His team couldn't carry him the entire series.

They also pissed LeBron off after game 4 which is the one thing you never want to do if you're playing against him.
>>
Bogut wasn't there to set illegal screens. And Lebron was in Stephanie's head.
>>
>>68724610
You forget about shumperts illegal screens
>>
I'll let you know what happened in 3 words. Kyrie Popped off.
>>
>>68724662
Which were all just as illegal as Green's, so it balances out
>>
>>68724662
>crying about illegal screens on the Warriors when they do those all the time
>>
Jews is what happened. A sweep is terrible for ratings.
>>
>>68723318
O-H
>>
>Eject Draymond Green in Game 5 to engineer game 6
>Eject Steph Curry during a comeback attempt to clinch a game 7
>Make Curry look like an angry child to turn him into the heel
>LeBron picking up steam every game
>"Hurts himself" in the final minutes of a three point game to cause a dramatic, possibly game changing injury
>Cries on the floor of the court after a 3 game win streak comeback trail ending in being anointed MVP and returning hero of his home city

The script happened.

Put this shit on /asp/ with the rest of the wrestling.
>>
>>68725032
you are very very new to the NBA if that's why you think he cried after the game.
>>
>>68724966
I-O
>>
>>68725032
If Green isn't suspended Bogut probably doesn't get injured and we don't have to see Varajeo meme it up in game 7

It's obvious the NBA wanted game 7. Whether they truly wanted Cleveland to win I don't know, but they allowed game 7 to happen.
>>
File: Ba1xj.jpg (49 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
Ba1xj.jpg
49 KB, 388x384
>>
>>68725203
and if Green doesn't get uppity and walks away from LeBron he doesn't get suspended. you can't flop and then act like the victim, that showed Green's immaturity.
>>
>>68725032
>>68725203
tbf Oklahoma series felt rigged too
Blowouts were happening, godlen State looked shook, and a final rematch was in jeopardy. Then Green didn't get ejected for that kicking Adams in the nut (even though if there ever was a time for that, that should have been it) and Golden State came back. How convenient.
>>
>>68723318

This is what happens when a city that hasn't accomplished shit in 52 years in the world of sports gets a title. This is why reparations would be a terrible idea. The lower classes should stay where they belong.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.