[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Lebron respect Curry? When you look back, Lebron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
Why doesn't Lebron respect Curry?

When you look back, Lebron had immense respect towards Kobe, Paul George, Kevin Durant, etc but for some reason Lebron looks like he constantly wants to bully Stephen Curry

Why is this? Lebron almost never talks trash but he did to Curry a couple times this series

Also his comments about curry winning unanimous MVP where he basically said curry doesn't deserve it
>>
Reasons to like Curry
>threes i guess
Reasons to hate Curry
>no defense
>literally chucks the whole game
>talks shit all game
>throws bricks the entire game, lands one clutch three and everyone acts like he's the GOAT
>ass is wiped by refs
>literally holds onto players shirts while defending them and doesn't ever get called
>thinks he's special

The people you mentioned have earned respect and deserve to be treated as royalty. Curry is an angry kid who got MVP for jersey sales.
>>
File: 1456635079017.png (387 KB, 1296x525) Image search: [Google]
1456635079017.png
387 KB, 1296x525
>>
>>68720968
Do you watch basketball?
>>
>>68720981
Most likely a lot more than you.

Curry isn't even the most valuable player on the Warriors.
>>
>>68720901
>born into rich family
>fucking spoiled
>never had to work for anything.
>never had to go to tryouts
>entitled
>believes that he should be given everything.
>literally does only one thing in basketball good.

I mean it seems pretty easy to not respect Curry.
>>
>>68720901
He doesnt like Curry because he stole Lebrons spotlight.Im not saying Curry is the better player but ESPN has been riding Curry and the Warriors all season long. It was like the Lebron era came to a screeching hault and now it was all about Curry. Levron was most likely jealous because even though he went out of gis way to build yet abother super team, the Warriors were more successful through more natural means. Its all a moot point now because Lebron won the title. (Even though the NBA Finals is as fixed as wrestlemania)
>>
>>68721019
how buttmad are you tonight my warrior friend?
>>
>>68720901
Curry is a one-dimensional player with a ego the size of Texas. Pretty easy to dislike to be honest, even more when the press also tries you to sell you the "he's just a regular family man, anybody could be like him" bullshit even though he was born into a rich family and has probably never ever struggled in his life.
>>
>>68721019
>Natural means
>Iggy off the bench
Im still fuckinh salty about that stack job. Fuck the Warriors im glad theyre buried

t. Nuggets
>>
>>68720901
Because he's a meme.
>>
>>68721019
>natural means
>all those underpaid cunts on the warriors
Fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.