[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
H-Hey guys, t-think I could get one of those rings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: i.png (149 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
149 KB, 350x254
H-Hey guys, t-think I could get one of those rings?
>>
Since he played over half the season(50 games) with Da Land, they have the choice wheter or not to give him a ring...should they? I seen him talking shit on the court to Cavs players in game 6
>>
I hope so, it'd be so good to watch him at the opening match of the 16-17 season like 'go team! hustle hard, wait one sec I gotta go get my ring'
>>
he spent eleven years with leaveland, they should give him one.
>>
>>68720750

>this hue who's only Job is to go out and flop

This guy dives worse than Neymar used to
>>
>>68720811
I agree, if its up to Lebron, I know he'll prob want to, they grew up together on the Cavs pretty much
>>
I always wondered about how they give rings.

As far as I know, the players receive the rings the first game of the season. But what if someone is not with the team anymore? He would go to that game and get the ring? And what if there's someone who wasn't the last season? Will he just watch the ceremony and see how all the other guys receive their rings while he is just there like an autistic?
>>
He helped Cleveland win game 7 with his inside job in the 3rd quarter. He was a plant the whole time, so of course he gets a ring.
>>
File: erika5.jpg (336 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
erika5.jpg
336 KB, 640x960
>>68721293

>Gets waived by Warriors
>Gets signed by Cleveland with Vet Min / MLE
>Talk about how he we competitive even though he was with the opposing team
>Get ring

How the fuck did he get away with this, what was Steve Kerr thinking, should've played Mo Speights more instead of an obvious plant.
>>
>>68721293
David Lee got his Warriors ring the first road game he played at Oracle with the Mavs this season.
>>
>>68720811
What does that 11 years mean? Either you were there with the team when they won or you don't deserve it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.