[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man is legitimately the greatest player in the history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (505 KB, 561x882) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505 KB, 561x882
This man is legitimately the greatest player in the history of the NBA.

This is not a bait thread. Lebron James is legitimately better than Jordan.

Put Lebron in any era before now and he would average 50 points a game.

http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYM_eCnTNt1Q
>>
Not only that but had he played in the 90s he would toughen up and make everyone his bitch.
>>
>>68719837
I have always sort of wanted to see LeBron give out a really good hard foul. Like some Bad Boy Pistons shit, I'll bet he could really lay a nigga out.
>>
>>68719837
This. What people ignore is that shooters like curry would have had no recourse for defenders getting rough (just look at him struggle against fucking kevin love on that last possession), but lebron certainly would have been nastier driving in and defending the paint.

Still jordan is the GOAT guys. #2 aint bad.
>>
>>68720013
Jordan couldn't perform against zone defenses which used to be outlawed in the NBA.

Watch the video. Lebron puts up the same stats, if not better, than the "greats" of the eras before him against a defense that literally none of them could play against. They were so bad against it they convinced the NBA to ban it.
>>
>>68720044
Fair point.
>>
>>68720133
I'm speaking more on an objective term.

Jordan's accolades are the best, absolutely. My point is that no one is a better player than Lebron is.
>>
lebron isnt GOAT yet , he need 3 more champion ships atleast
>>
>>68720189
You're looking at his rings. If championships were all that mattered then Lebron isn't even Top 5.

From an objective point of view focused on player ability and impact not a single player is better than Lebron.
>>
>>68720044

The NBA didn't have zone defense...but the Olympics sure as fuck did.

1984. Gold Medal, team leading scorer. 1992. Gold Medal. 2nd lead scorer. Sat on the bench because the Dream Team was too busy ass raping everyone like the savages they were.

Couldn't play against zone defense?
>B-but he didn't get 30 points so he a failure at the zone defenses

JUST
>>
>>68720236
>using the dream team as an example

Those games were like NBA players against high schoolers. Of course he played great, the other teams were total dog shit.
>>
File: 1407673888610.jpg (10 KB, 224x200) Image search: [Google]
1407673888610.jpg
10 KB, 224x200
>>68720269

>He can't play against zone defense
>Point out the Olympics had zone defense
>The Olympics don't count

JUST
>>
>>68720327
They don't count because the skill level is hilariously lopsided.

We're talking a team made up almost entirely of NBA hall of famers against guys who can't even cut it in D1 NCAA Basketball.

Your innability to understand that proves even further you're lack of real knowledge for basketball.
>>
cool imagination thread where we make up shit and pretend lebron is good just cause he won a single game haha whoa
>>
>>68720451
>a fucking leaf
>>
File: 72-10.png (953 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
72-10.png
953 KB, 1000x1000
Just here to say congrats to the cavs and fuck steph curry. How would guys console ayesha curry after the loss?
>>
>>68720486
ass to mouth
>>
>>68720526
Sounds good. She looks pretty fit
>>
>>68720613
I want her to vomit on my penis
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.