[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will it be our turn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1920x1200
When will it be our turn?
>>
lets see
>rangers
they were great a few years ago; that held me over, desu
>FC Dallas
they have the worst fans in the league and need to be relocated.....and they were in the finals last year so not sure what you're complaining about
>Stars
theyve been competitive for like four years now; we'll be fine
>Mavs
no time soon; they're gonna start rebuilding so it's gonna be quite rough
>cowboys
pass

start following TCU they're the only dallas metro team that might actually win something before the Stars
>>
>>68719633
Cowboys are going all the way this year
>>
>>68719633
2011 mavs run was GOAT
>>
>>68719763
all the way to a #1 pick in 2017
>>
>>68719790
that season sucked they should have stayed on lockout
>>
File: stars-benn.gif (955 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
stars-benn.gif
955 KB, 500x277
>>68719633
Soon.
>>
>>68719633
you dont know pain
>>
File: Stephen_Jones.jpg (20 KB, 610x504) Image search: [Google]
Stephen_Jones.jpg
20 KB, 610x504
Once Jerry Jones finally dies and based Stephen has full control of the team the Cowboys will be GOATing it up again like it's the 90s.
>>
The Stars are actually good again, I would be surprised if they didn't make the SCF within the next couple years.

The Cowboys need to replace Romo, but you already knew that. Everyone in Dallas has known that for years, except Jerry. Until that happens you're the perennial also-ran.
>>
>>68719919
>implying you actually root for the Hawks
>>
>>68719928
lol if they lose witten to a real team theyre FUCKED
>>
File: 20130401_jla_ak6_594.0.jpg (152 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
20130401_jla_ak6_594.0.jpg
152 KB, 1310x873
>>68719956
>imblying i dont
>>
>>68719633
>implying cowboys have a chance with romo
>>
Stars are elite as FUCK look out
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.