[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GSW Upside to Losing Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0610.png (103 KB, 335x375) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0610.png
103 KB, 335x375
>Draymond getting suspended
He will mature and remain more focused

>Curry exhausted from achieving the regular season record
Kerr will better prepare and rest his starters next year

>Team realizing Varejao is an eye sore on the court
Show him the door

>Team realizing Ezeli can't replace Bogut
Team stays firm on their offer sheet

>Team realizing Barnes is not a max player
Also stay firm on their offer sheet, lower it, or just let Barnes walk

Stay positive bros.
>>
We'll be back. This shit ain't over.
>>
>>68719542
>Also stay firm on their offer sheet, lower it, or just let Barnes walk

Let the idiot walk, he's a cancer
>>
Ezeli and Varejao need to be kicked out, we need a replacement for Bogut.

Barnes' fate is up in the air, he was good in the OKC series, but he completely dissapeared against the Cavs
>>
File: LebronJames.jpg (4 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
LebronJames.jpg
4 KB, 198x254
>>68719542
WHY WON'T ANYONE REMOVE BOGURT!? SOMEONE EXTRADITE HIM NOW.
>>
>>68719542

get rid of barnes, ezeli, varejao, speights

obtain whiteside and KD
>>
>implying a dumb nigger is going to mature

>implying that kerr didn't just get outcoached in 2 consecutive series, and isn't going to be completely exposed now that his two top assistants (gentry and walton) are gone

>varejoa, bogut, ezeli gone, team has dick all for centers

>let barnes walk you wont get anyone to replace him. damned if you do, damned if you dont.

GSW is fucked, not going to get this lucky to get by okc and the sperms again. And if they do as long as leaveland is healthy legod will just cuck them again
>>
are they still planing on getting KD?
will he make a good addition or break up the team's chemistry?
>>
Curry straight peaced out two finals in a row. Way worse than anything LeBron did on the heat. He still is a great regular season player tho I guess lmao
>>
Thinking you could in any way improve as a team after this season (beyond Bogut being healthy again) is just retarded. GSW had the perfect combination of spacing, mobility, finishing ability, everything, and they still barely slid past OKC and lost anyways. It's only downhill from here; just hope that other teams get worse than yours does
>>
>>68719737
Probably break up the team's chemistry. Also he's a choker. I wouldn't want him on the team if I were the Warriors.
>>
>>68719777
They had zero low post scoring and like you said struggled a bit in two straight series, so they're far from a complete team.
>>
Is this a hidden cuck thread?
>>
>>68719613
I still don't understand why he didn't resort to driving to the basket or a midrange when his 3's weren't going in.
>>
>>68719542
>let barnes walk
he had 3 bad games, letting him walk would be terrible, literally no free agent this year could replace what he brings to them.
>>
They will make a pitch to Dwight Howard and Al Horford hoping that one of them will bite. Hassan Whiteside and Andre Drummond will be overpaid by their respective teams so they're not going anywhere.

They will also reach out to most role players out there and perhaps let Barnes walk if he asks too much but there aren't any realistic upgrades over him in the current FA market.

Kevin Durant isn't going anywhere, he'll stick for one more year in OKC before goodbye shit town mode.
>>
>>68719777
or we were just unlucky with the Draymond suspension in game 5 and Bogut injury in game 6. Cleveland was unlucky last year.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.