[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so where do we go from here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: nba ship.png (357 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
nba ship.png
357 KB, 640x696
who should be favored next year?

Lebron got one for da land

but I don't see the Cavs repeating honestly, Lebron is going to enter decline soon if he hasn't already and the cavs aren't really that deep.

Do Cavs repeat in the east?

spurs seem too old now, Thunder? Warriors? Clippers? Who's going to win in the west
>>
KNICKS
>>
>>68717139
Lakers gonna win it
>>
>>68717139
raptors-cavs ECF re-match
>>
>>68717139
'ZERS
>>
>>68717139

Thunder probably, assuming Durant stays
>>
>lebron
>declining

he literally two hours ago just finished the most dominant individual playoff series performance in the history of the nba you cucklord
>>
>>68717822
Sounds like he has nowhere to go but down :^)
>>
LeGOAT will assemble the Brotherhood in NY

CP3
Wade
Melo
LeGOAT
Porzingod
>>
Golden State is going to come back with a vengeance and win it all next year.

>>68717820
He's heading to the Lakers. Westbrook will still carry that team though.
>>
Kyri3 could have an MVP-type season next year and Lebron is clearly not regressing.

Cavs over Thunder in 5, cap this.
>>
Celtics
>>
Getting one for da land is a massive weight off LeBron's shoulders. This could be the start of a DYNASTY
>>
>>68717139
The Cavs already beat arguably the deepest team in the NBA with no bench. The only significant role player not signed to next year is JR Smith, who will probably stay for cheap or is replaceable if he doesn't. Although unless Cleveland really strengthens their bench I don't see them repeating either but the East is still theirs. I still see Golden State as the favorite since all of their key and role players are staying for next year. Maybe OKC if they keep Durant, which I think they will, and actually get a bench that can score.
>>
Offseason should be interesting. If Durant stays in OKC I think it could be the favorite.
>>
>>68717693
my nigga
>>
Any smart team is going to roll up dump trucks to JR, Delly, and Jefferson since any offer they make the Cavs have to pay double because they are so far above the cap
>>
>>68717866
KEK m8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.