[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>0 Rings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: varejao_760x442.jpg (235 KB, 756x440) Image search: [Google]
varejao_760x442.jpg
235 KB, 756x440
>0 Rings
>>
>>68716364
Feel so bad for him
>>
Haha. Fuck you op.
>>
>>68716364
He gets a pity ring for playing with the cavs earlier in the season.
>>
File: cavs.jpg (142 KB, 432x455) Image search: [Google]
cavs.jpg
142 KB, 432x455
>>68716364
fuck him from being a dick to the cavs

This is Cavs OTP
>>
He gets a Cavs ring because he was on the team half the season
>>
>>68716463
That's actually completely up to the Cavs franchise. They might not, especially since he's been a little bitch the whole series and everyone on the cavs hates him
>>
>>68716364
He is the carrier of the curse. Release him now GS.
>>
>Brazil again
>>
>>68716463
>>68716480
The Cavs don't have to give him shit. They probably will but he doesn't deserve it. All he did in the finals was flop around and embarrass himself. Fuck that Pubic Hair Faggot.
>>
>>68716468
How was he a dick? Cavs ditched him, not the other way around.
>>
>>68716558
Lol Brazil why do you root for GSW? Are you guys still doing synthol?
>>
>>68716633

GSW had Barbosa also. Makes sense for Brazil to root for GSW
>>
>>68716544
;_;
W-we have Splitter and Barbosa with rings....I guess
>>
>>68716558
If Cleveland ditched him why did he leave? He wanted to play in GS
>>
>>68716674
Same reason I always rooted for the spurs. Ginobili was playing. I'd probably be a heat fan if not for him.
>>
>>68716633
>>68716674

This. Barbosa is great, Varejão is just along for the memes.
>>
>>68716674
>GSW had Barbosa also.

>tfw I never liked the Miami heat good thing Lelbron goes back to the Cavs
>>
>>68716747
What did you want him to do, retire?
He got traded with the blazers, who waived him. Kerr is the one who went for him god knows why.
>>
varejao is a professional flopper. nigga should play futbol.
>>
File: magikarp.jpg (28 KB, 203x228) Image search: [Google]
magikarp.jpg
28 KB, 203x228
>Varejao used Splash
>Rings we're scattered everywhere!
>Varejao fainted
>>
>>68716364
I'm glad he didn't win one. Literally all he did was flop on every single play. Defense? Flop. Offense? Flop.

Fuck that bitch nigga
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.