[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living vicariously through athletes isn't healthy. Go out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: i.jpg (34 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
34 KB, 576x324
Living vicariously through athletes isn't healthy. Go out and do something with your life. Work hard for once.
>>
>>68716260
I'm 5'4" though...
>>
Joke's on you, it's me, Kevin
>>
>>68716260

I worked hard to shitpost, make lelbron oc, and got multiple dubs/trips for da land.
>>
its midnight, what the fuck am i going to do?

living through athletes isnt healthy but being inspired by them is
>>
File: Canada_on_Strike.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Canada_on_Strike.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>>68716260
>Go out and do something with your life. Work hard for once.

With the Cavs winning, Filipino GSW bandwagon will finally go back and be productive members of society.

Anyhow good luck next year canada.
>>
>tfw just graduated 2 weeks ago
>tfw cavs win the chip for the city i lived in my entire life
>tfw first job starts tomorrow
>>
>>68716296
good D tonight Kebin! I'm glad they had the other out of shape white guy on you most of the game, made you look pretty decent.
>>
>>68716425

As a Filipino this is literally the worst. You Cali Filipino faggots are cancer
>>
>>68716556
>As a Filipino this is literally the worst. You Cali Filipino faggots are cancer

>tfw never visited any country aside from the Philippines

Well if I ever get to the USA kapatid I only want to visit the east.
>>
lol no
>>
File: 1463466720079.jpg (103 KB, 1500x841) Image search: [Google]
1463466720079.jpg
103 KB, 1500x841
>>68716260
Woah, it's almost like... you're projecting!
>>
>>68716556
>You Cali Filipino faggots are cancer

Man I hate them. What's worse is those Cali pinoys when they go back here they feel entitled and speak English like it's their first language. Thank you Lelbron and the Cavs.
>>
>>68716556
Who cares fuccboi, all SEA are subhuman trash
>>
nah lol

world's going to shit, I'm just going to get stoned/drunk and enjoy the ride
>>
>>68716260
Shutup cuck.
>>
>>68716260
But seeing LeBron's hard work and dedication pay off has inspired me to be a better and more productive human.
>>
>>68716260
NCAA division 1 athlete reporting in.

Fuck you, it's the offseason.
>>
As a SWAM in the bay area I can also confirm that bay area Filipino sea beaners are the fucking worst
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.