[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
J. R. and Iman, come back, I miss you guys...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
J. R. and Iman, come back, I miss you guys...
>>
He just needs to go on Lebrons HGH regimen and he'll take the Knicks to a first around loss.
>>
kek I sometimes forget that me7o exists
>>
>>68714043
Tfw Melo is the only 1 in the 2003 draft class of the top 5 picks that doesnt have a title.

He should just demand a trade for Kevin Love to da land.
>>
as a knicks fan watching tonight.... I miss JR but iman aint shit. I hope the knicks arent trash next year :(
>>
>>68714383
Fuck. That's embarrassing.
>>
>>68714043
Biggest fraud in sports next to Zlatan.
>>
>>68714383
Melo is the worst pick out of those 5. At least Darko never took over a hundred million dollars from a team to give it's fan false hope and then be fucking trash. God Melo is terrible and the fact he doesn't get crucified daily for his complete lack of playoff production is fucking bullshit.
>>
FUCK i forgot about him
>>
>>68714043
Kek.

Bitch nigga should have signed with the Bulls when he had the chance.
>>
>>68714043

The problem is Melo doesn't give a shit about basketball. He had a profile in ESPN the Magazine a year or two ago where it was all about him doing venture capital now, they barely even talked about basketball. He had all the talent in the world, he just stopped giving a shit.

DESU, if I had as much money as him I might stop giving a shit too though.
>>
I'm sure Melo wants to play with Lebron in Cleveland, but his wife doesn't want to go to Cleveland. she wants to stay in NY because of her "career".
>>
>>68714043
>Trade Mozgev, J.R and Shump back to dumbass Knicks for Melo
>Kyrie, Bron, Melo, Love crush the league next few years.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.