[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE I CARRIED LEBRON TO A CHAMPIONSHIP AND SUNK THE GAME WINNING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
DUDE I CARRIED LEBRON TO A CHAMPIONSHIP AND SUNK THE GAME WINNING SHOT LMAO
>>
uncle drew costarring LeBron when
>>
>>68711485
lebron had a triple double?
>>
APOLOGIZE
>>
What?

Lebron literally lead everyone in everything these Finals
>>
LeBron sacrificed his wrist for da land I don't give a fuck what you have to say.
>>
love's d on curry won the game
>>
>>68711485

this guy is officially the shit.

first of the new era to really prove himself
>>
>>68711838
his wrist is fine

he needed a breather
>>
Kyrie was unbelievable but Lebron fucking deserved it. There were talks of just giving him the goddamned MVP even if the warriors won. The man leads everyone in everything
>>
File: LEGOD FMVP.png (115 KB, 808x541) Image search: [Google]
LEGOD FMVP.png
115 KB, 808x541
>>68711485
Hey look at this.

Ya, now shut the fuck up.
>>
The shot wouldn't have counted if not for lebrons defense.
>>
>>68712117
Kyrie was legit as fuck and played better with LeBron in these finals than even Wade did.

Still LeBron deserved it he led everyone in everything how can you argue with that
>>
File: Q8DA6dR.jpg (78 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Q8DA6dR.jpg
78 KB, 400x400
>>68711485
>>
File: lookatthis.png (28 KB, 912x374) Image search: [Google]
lookatthis.png
28 KB, 912x374
>>68712117
>>
>>68711485
I love Kyrie but his 3 didn't count that much since LeBron stopped Green from scoring and hit 1 free throw. LeBron's demoralizing block, his defense, and his 1 free throw won us the game
>>
>>68712307

>yfw Kevin Love redeemed himself
>>
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN YOUR CAVLIERS MVP
>>
>>68712285
BUCKETS I GOT
>>
Lebron had the single greatest finals ever by any player ever. So fuck off LEAF
>>
>>68711485
>IM A SEETHING CASUAL

REMINDER THE GAME WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER IF LEBRON DIDNT BLOCK IGGY. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST PLAY OF THE GAME
>>
>>68713822
This.

Successful defensive plays bring team morale up really high
>>
>>68711485
Game 4 41 points
Game 5 41 points

>b-but so did I

Yee, after the Bron drew your defenders and gave you those open peeks.

Nigga, you did good. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL good.

But you are the Pippen to the Jordan. Recognise!

>DA LAND
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.