[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bigger choke. 2007 Patriots. Best offense ever. Tom Brady, Randy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Bigger choke.

2007 Patriots. Best offense ever. Tom Brady, Randy Moss. They lose to a wildcard Giants team on a helmet catch.

2016 Warriors
73-9 Record. Up 3-1 to Eastern Conference team with Kevin LMAO Love shitting it up. Lose at home to the Cavs.

I'm thinking Warriors as they had three chances.
>>
>>68710541
18-0
Undefeated
Chance at immortality
Best team of all times
Best offense of all times
Best QB of all times
Best O-Line of all times
Best coach of all times

Playing against

Eli lol he's a bust
Strahan lol he's old
Coughlin lol he almost got fired
A bunch of bums and Plax
No Shock at TE
Some RBs who aren't Tiki

Going for it on 4th and 10 even though you didn't convert on more than 4th and 2 all season.

Defense celebrating like the game is over after Brady puts up the go ahead TD.

Dropping the game ending interception on the last drive.

The scramble to get away from like 5 guys who are holding him.

The Helmet Catch. Fucking one hand with the dirtiest player in the game jerking with all his might to break up the play.

1 or 2 more 4th down conversions. Including one where we all knew what the play was going to be.

Giving up the final TD

Failing 4 more times to unleash a dragon when it counts most.

Getting sacked on of those times.

Getting sacked and knocked down a shitload of times.

Scoring 14 points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lk-wWUQKBg
>>
Still the Patriots. Just look at your image, the Pats were cucked by a guy who wasn't even in the league the next season.
>>
The Warriors missed like every shot down the stretch they had so many chances. The Giants got a bit lucky
>>
>>68710708
>The scramble to get away from like 5 guys who are holding him.

People always talk about the catch, but Eli making it out of there with hands all over him was the real miracle. It was like Jesus was in there blocking for him.
>>
>>68710541
pats fucking sucked giants almost beat them in the regular season that year
>>
>>68711024
God was in the line for Eli that fateful night. He salvaged Eli just enough time to make the throw
>>
I remember when Eli broke free and threw it up there. I just froze with my mouth open and it seemed like an eternity until Tyree caught it. I couldn't believe it, waiting for it to be confirmed as a catch felt like another eternity.
>>
>>68711703
>"and it is..........caught......by Tyree"

why did he ruin such a perfect moment?
>>
>>68711959
Where were you that you could actually hear the call? Everybody should've been going apeshit where you were no matter which team you were rooting for
>>
i ran outside and cheered in the street after the whistle then ran back in
>>
>implying holding-1 wasn't a complete fluke
>>
>>68712465
pats got btfo
see>>68710708
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.