[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
now we in Houston know GS is beatable, here we come LeBron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: James-Harden.jpg (70 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
James-Harden.jpg
70 KB, 612x612
now we in Houston know GS is beatable, here we come LeBron
>>
>>68710036
They can't any make the finals let alone win it
>>
>>68710036

lolol, good luck even making the playoffs next year losers
>>
>>68710193
>>68710222
>Late bandwagon Cav fans
try being a fan for a team before the finals start
>>
>>68710375
I live in houston dumbass
>>
>>68710558
even fucking worse, go fucking move to Cleveland, you fucking backstabbing LeCum guzzler, give me your fucking address
>>
>>68710692
When the rockets lost against gs who else was there to root for? stay salty
>>
>>68711045
San Antonio? Dallas? at least I didn't bandwagon LeBron
>>
>Houston
>Harden
>D'Antoni

Naw, Houston is fucked.
>>
>>68711203
You bandwagon curry?
>>
>>68711203
Both lost too
>>
>>68711243
I bandwagoned Kawhi
>>
>>68711426
How did that turn out? also harden and howard are cancer
>>
>>68711568
turned out fine, this was Kawhi first year as a star, so its whatever
no one in Houston ever wanted Howard, he's been poison since his last year in Orlando
>>
>>68711737
Then why are you calling me a bandwagon you're a fucking spurs fan yet the man up there is a rockets you hypocrite
>>
>>68711973
Player* i might as well be a kings fan
>>
>>68711973
well they only got 2 things in Texas, boy. Thats steers and queers. And you can smell my bullshit, but youre still bandwagoning a BBC named LeBron. Fucking queer
>>
>>68712265
You live in texas too dumbass you have no room to talk. You probably cheered curry on
>>
Harden is never gonna win a championship..just a hunch I have but I don't see him doing it
>>
>>68712423
>can't read
>hangs out on sp
okay I'm done, you fucking fake Houstonian, go home to Cleveland already, you just got BTFO, PWNed lel
>>
Harden will be the first champion to go straight to the strip club and have the after party there.
>>
>>68712571
Harris county all the way and cheering for a champion is nice also enjoy your smugness spurs "fan"
>>
>>68712552
People said the same about kyrie... And dirk...

You just have to assemble the right team
>>
>>68712571
Also how was seeing the thunder win then losing to GS after?
>>
>>68712942
It like*
>>
>>68711238
Can't wait. I want to see someone swinging fists during the regular season at harden for being a cunt.
>>
Harden needs to not look for the foul cos they call the finals different than regular season

Also, statball is kill and predictable. be unpredictable ....... fire morey
>>
Houston "bandwagoner" thoughts on d"antoni? i saw how bad the lakers did then again the lakers didn't do any better this season.
>>
>>68713283
i guess they had to give up on defense. you can't teach defense if the players don't commit

dantoni is a solution for that

not sure how effective though
>>
>>68713497
But this is dantoni he's an offensive minded coach
>>
>>68710036
Is Houston worth a shit now? I stopped watching the NBA because McGrady and the chink were so shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.