[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello Darkness my old friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: allidoislayhere2.jpg (45 KB, 800x512) Image search: [Google]
allidoislayhere2.jpg
45 KB, 800x512
Hello Darkness my old friend
>>
I've come to meme you once again
>>
Curry you fucking played like shit
>>
I'd be so pissed if I was his teammates. Dude hijacked the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter when others were shooting better.
>>
>>68707603
>we can beat the Showtime Lakers
>we can beat Jordan's bulls

Fucking nope!
Most over rated team in sports history. Wouldn't have won the title last year if the Cavs were healthy.
>>
Because a LEBRON softly, creeping
Left its seeds while I was, sleeping
>>
>73-9
>>
He missed at least 5 wide open shots this series. Literally no one close to him and he missed. Choked hard.
>>
Fuck you curry. I hope you get terminal brain cancer you choking fucking faggot. I didn't even give a shit about your team but fuck Cleveland. Goddamn it I'm going to kill myself
>>
>>68707967
This, he was ball hogging like a little shit.

Glad his careers over
>>
>>68708497
missed open shots
bad passing
shit defense

Curry is the reason the Warriors lost. The guy folded under pressure.
>>
File: PS3 games hold man hostage.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
PS3 games hold man hostage.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>that airball in the last 5 min
>>
>posting about the NBA
>watching the NBA

Really? Just watch wrestling instead. Its just as rigged but slightly more entertaining
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS HE BETTER AT CONTESTED THREES????? IT MAKES NO SENSE
>>
Exposed on the biggest stage the sport has, the most important must-win game, on national telly, at home

Safe to say the Curry Era is over
>>
>>68707603

>missed 3 memes in the last two minutes

the choke to end all chokes
>>
holy shit curry played a dreadful game
>>
fuck the warriors. I live here in the bay area and I can't stand all the bandwagonners with their golden state gear. I'm so glad Lebreezy BTFO these clown ass niggas because had they won today the numbers would have trippled

I don't even watch basketball either. But fuck the warriors.

DA LAND
A

L
A
N
D
>>
>missing meme shots
>missing meme passes
>getting meme fouls
>>
>behind the back pass goes straight out of bounds
>missed 3 wide open threes late in the 4th quarter, one didn't even hit rim
>hogging the ball when Draymond has been on fire all game

Curry is the reason GS lost
>>
>>68709517
i am visiting san francisco from NY and it's striking how popular the team is considering I don't think i ever heard anything about them in the 90s or 00s. they were basically timberwolves-tier. when did people start caring about them? when steph came?
>>
>that behind the back throw away pass in the last few minutes
>>
>>68709517
I feel the same way m80. Same shit with the $(ers and the Giants
>>
>>68709980
Dude they were worse than timberwolves tier, more like joke of the nba tier.
>>
>>68709980
this tbqhwy >>68710198

Ever since i could remember, warriors fans were pretty rare. Well not rare in the east bay, but their rise in popularity sky rocketed after they won their first championship. I literally only know of 3 people who have been life longs and i met them in HS, about 10 yrs ago.

I remember we went to see the warriors play and the stadium wasnt even packed. Now everywhere you go its GS gear. Its going to be pretty bizarre when the As win something too. All the Giants fans will suddenly become As fans as well. Nothing but glory hunters.

THAN YOU BASED LEBRON
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.