[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /so/ football/soccer fans. How effective do you think a 3-3-4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Hey /so/ football/soccer fans. How effective do you think a 3-3-4 formation would be?
>>
>/so/
>>
>>68693582
Sounds pretty stupid, you'd concede a ton of goals because you have nobody stopping the opposing wingers and fullbacks.
>>
Looks like it would end up being 3-3-2-2, depends on how you develop it really.
>>
>>68693835
This. Fuck off phonefag
>>
>>68693841
this. you need really good defensive midfielders to help or you'll concede a lot of goals.
>>
Chile2010 (England96?) played 3-3-1-3 or something IIRC
>>
>>68693582
why is everyone trying to be that edgy tryhard cool kid that avoids playing an balanced 442 at all costs?
>>
>>68693991
because now defenders can defend
>>
Guardiola used something similar in the 11/12 season, worked pretty well but that team was very specific

------------------Messi------------------
-Pedro--------Fabregas----------Alexis
-------------Xavi--------Iniesta-------
-----------------Busquets------------
--------Abidal----Pique----Puyol------
--------------------Valdes-----------
>>
>>68693582
three defenders almost never works
I wish it did but it doesn;t
>>
>>68694056
more like attackers cant score
>>
>>68693991
Isn't that some tiki-taka stuff?
>>
>>68694098
no the spaniard is right.
defenders are so much more organized now
>>
>>68694077
he used it against narrow 4-4-2. would be unbalanced against other systems, i guess
>>
>>68694363
Obviously it wasn't their first choice system but it appeared on a semi regular basis, sometimes even with Alves as the RB
>>
5-0-5 is the system of the future

midfield is a meme, just pass the ball over them
>>
>>68694098
speak for yourself
>>
>>68694726
3 4 3
Fuck you
>>
>>68694726
t. Ronaldo
>>
>>68694726
kek
>>
8-1-1 is the truest of formations, it's already been succesful under Mourinho and especially this Euros it's proving to be the best formation available.
>>
>>68694870
I gotta try that on fifa
>>
>>68694097
Hasn't Juventus been using 3 at the back all season?
>>
formations are a meme to help people to understand football. 3-3-4 is played all the damn time when attacking. Guardiola has used 2-3-5 in attacking shape in his time at Bayern. The time where formations were fixated ended 40 years ago.
>>
>>68698014
3 defenders usually mean 3 center backs that get supported by 2 midfielders on the wings in defence to actually have a line of five defenders. A very Italian way of playing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.