[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been living in Portugal for almost 15 years now. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: imgres.png (352 B, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
352 B, 275x183
I've been living in Portugal for almost 15 years now. I fucking hate being here and being mocked because of my country.

I haven't seen Romania in an international tournament since 2010, and even then, with a shitty squad we managed to do better against teams stronger than switzerland and fucking albanian muslims.

I had high expectations for this euro, I reall thought that we could get out of the group stage with 4 points. When we almost drew against France I was really happy, but then that goal in the 90th minute fucked all up.

Against switzerland we conceded a stupid goal that came out of a childish mistake.

And now we lose to fucking Albania.

This NT has players with some quality, most of them are still pretty bad, but still.

I'm fucking embarrassed for my country. Our national team was just an example. Players smoking in the lock rooms, players missing simple passes or having a worse first touch than Lukaku.

This brings me shame. Come back Vlad Tepes.
>>
>>68692970
>Against switzerland we conceded a stupid goal that came out of a childish mistake.

lol we were lucky to get that penulty and then get away with a draw.
>>
>>68692970
I wanted a hun-rom match, now I'm hoping for a hun-slovak
>>
>>68692970
Don't worry, fellow 'comarad'. We may have turned into an europe's joke, we were never like france, germany, sweden, or other rich countries that managed to make their people happy, civilised, and wealthy. We are the considered one of the most pathetic country of this continent, and it's all thanks to our shitty leaders, corrupted government, gypsye plague, uneducated people and a shitty soccer team :)
>>
Lmao what are you doing in POORtugal? Was it the only place that accepted your gypo ass?
>>
>>68692970
Max Blecher is a GOAT. You should be proud, fäm
>>
Actually Romanians are pretty cool when you realize the real ones are not gypos :D
>>
>>68694753
This, I work with 3 romanians,and only two of them are creepy and rapey, the other one is a woman
>>
>>68693619
>>68692970
We're poor but not unhappy at all.
There must be something good in Romania, right?
>>
>>68694974
We have beer, and women.
>>
>>68694974
I've went back to romania only a few times and haven't seen much of the country desu, but the landscape is nice and yea, there are hot women
>>
>>68694994
>>68695045
Noice.
Every country has something good. Something that you can feel proud of.
Don't lose hope Romania, you'll be great again.
>>
>>68695077
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nice joke bro, we've been telling that ever since 89', still not going to happen
>>
>>68695077
I really like Peru btw
>>
>>68695104
Everything is going to be alright if you do your best.
>>
>Finishing 2nd in a group to NI
>Expecting anything more than getting kicked out at the groups
>>
>>68695166
With the 3rd place rule and in a group with albania, I really thought that we could make it tbqh
>>
I had a girl from Romania in my highschool class, she was a qt blue-eyed blonde

good country tbqh
>>
>>68693686
>Hurr-durr fucking gipsy

Better tone that down gentleman before getting sent back home.
>>
vai-te foder seu esterco de gente, vai para o teu país de merda e deixa de poluir PORTUGAL
>>
Romenia erasmus+ girls are all fat and disgusting pigs, i want them to be expelled
>>
>>68695868
em breve, filho da puta.

>>68695907
who would want to do erasmus in this piece of shit hole of a country ?
>>
>>68695934
i am sure he means he is erasmus from romania to portugal as romania girls are like 1 in 20 fat ,wea re the skinniest european nation.
>>
>>68696443
Yea, when i said here i meant portugal.
>>
File: szentistvan.jpg (37 KB, 294x296) Image search: [Google]
szentistvan.jpg
37 KB, 294x296
>Come back Vlad Tepes.

Or rather, come back István.
>>
File: inoica.jpg (47 KB, 646x404) Image search: [Google]
inoica.jpg
47 KB, 646x404
>>68696995
>István
>>
File: jdimsa.png (626 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
jdimsa.png
626 KB, 788x720
>>68692970
>be Romanian in 2016
>Witness with utter shock how three quarters of the country votes PSD in the local election
>after almost 30 years since the revolution, the majority still votes PSD

There is ZERO, fucking ZERO, NADA, NIL hope for this country. If the Russians had any balls they'd glass us completely, maybe go easy on Transylvania since there are a few decent people here and there, but the rest... This country is literally falling apart and you're whining over a bunch of clowns getting kicked out of some lame tourney bringing you shame?

Truly, no hope whatosever. Can't wait for Dragnea to get elected, we'll regain our status as a bastion of integrity with a convicted president.
>>
gypsy
>>
>>68700395
t. PNList
>>
When I was in university I had a class with a Romanian girl, she was pretty qt but I think she might have been a lesbian. Also she liked anime. One day for some reason we were talking about Boolean in computing, and she thought we were talking about bullying. :3
>>
>>68693591

Who /Second Trianon/ here?
>>
>>68700395
Don't lose hope. I spent 8 years thinking the same as you, that this country had no future whatsoever, and last year we finally elected a decent guy for once.
>>
File: 53b.jpg (98 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
53b.jpg
98 KB, 600x800
>>68700395
Don't say that, Romêniabro. You are still better than us
>2012
>Fire in Kiss nightclub
>242 deaths
>Mayor neither reisigned nor was sued
>"I dindu nothing"
>2015
>Fire in Colectiv nightclub
>64 deaths
>Both president and prime-minister resigned
You'll be great again
>>
File: filthy.webm (879 KB, 1216x684) Image search: [Google]
filthy.webm
879 KB, 1216x684
>>68700395
ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO
>>
>>68700395
I know, I used football to express my disappointment, but I follow the political scene in Romania. I don't think things will get any better in the years to come. I hope one day I can go back, build a house and live peacefully in my own country.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.