[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.jpg (5 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
5 KB, 240x240
How do we fix this piece of shit?
>>
Reinstall The Roman Empire.exe
>>
Once you accept that you're just gypsies everything will be fine. The first step to solve a problem is acceptance
>>
>>68689143
hungary should annex transylvania, moldova should annex the rest
>>
>>68689143
your flag should have been with the white dot in the middle, so you can be distinguished from Chad
>>
>>68689433
pic related
>>
Is this how your average street on Romania looks like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3zSPprzNY
>>
>>68689143
Fucking gypsies , score already!
>>
>>68689143
schedule mexico
>>
Vote for Comrade Ignatencu. Make Romania great again.
>>
>>68689476
Looks like gypsies tried to steal something that looked like copper.
>>
>team that scored ONE goal in 3 games has a chance to advance

Too much semen slurping in this sport
>>
Was that flag made by puma?
>>
>making your flags to Puma
>>
>>68689143
By getting more well-educated immigrants with a rich cultural history. It just so happens that we have a couple million lying around here. We'd gladly send them over to you.
>>
>>68689143

they need hagi
>>
>>68692086

this whole bloat the fuck up and let even most of the 3. into Knockouts was a bad mistake...

THANKS PLATINI
>>
Remove gypsy
>>
>>68689749
yes
>>
>>68689348
But only the south is full of gypsies. Also those players were from the south.
Maybe a referendum to separate from the fagots in Bucharest.
>>
>>68692977
>the south is full of gypsies
No it's not, the whole fucking country is infecting with those pieces of shit.
>>
>>68693141
But people in the south are darker than those in the north. They are either gypsies or turk rape babies.
>>
>>68689143
Resurrect Dracula and put him in your team

Oh fuck sorry, I just remembered Transylvania is part of Hungary. My apologies
>>
>>68692465
but this way you get to organize more matches
that means more tickets sold and more money made
>>
>>68693495
also we can win in this format
>>
>>68693305

Obviously you're all fucking gypsies. It's just that the gypsies in the south were raped more than the gypsies in the north by the Turks.
>>
>>68689143
How do I become a manele star? I am Finnish and quite shy.
>>
>>68693683
Be really dark skinned and very stupid.
>>
>>68693794
Manele could be the new reggae, man. Uplift the youth. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbE1nDrcHBg
>>
>>68693577
thank you, Muhammad
>>
>>68693577
Nah, the turks never went north. The people in the north are slav/hungarian, and the one in the mountains are the original dacians/romans. It's clear by how they look and their traditions. The one in the south have "balkan" skin colour, looks and traditions.
>>
>>68689143

Resurrect Ceausescu and make him your vampire emperor
>>
>tfw you're gonna be one of the only 8 teams eliminated in the group stage
>>
>>68694017
iktfb
>>
>>68694062
I don't know what's worse. We've never shown any potential. You were so close really. 1 point lost vs. France late and 2 points lost against Switzerland sort of late
;_;
>>
>>68689404
>This shit again
>>
>>68692030
underrated
>>
Did Puma make that flag?
>>
>>68689143
resurrect Mutu and Chivu
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.