[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Barely beat Warriors AT HOME game 6 >allowing three runs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png (158 KB, 838x1024) Image search: [Google]
Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png
158 KB, 838x1024
>Barely beat Warriors AT HOME game 6
>allowing three runs of 9-0 or more
>Draymond playing at like 10% from lack of sleep and to avoid suspension
>Nobody on the Warriors gets into foul trouble at home
>Iggy's back won't be hurting this time
>Barnes will at least play slightly better
>Green has nothing to lose
>Klay/Curry/Draymond willl all have a big game
>Ezeli is enough to replace Bogut
>Livingston won't miss all his shots at home
>Irving has never played well on the road with Green in lineup
>Love still can't play vs this team
>Pipe will be off
>Bron will get pressured into TO's
>Cavs will have literally nobody but Bron
>this Warriors team has never ever lost three in a row
I hate to break it to some of you already but da only land winning will be Oakland by way of a complete and utter blowout. Cavs last two victories were HIGHLY due to circumstance and nothing else. They barely beat a Greenless team that also lost Bogut. Vegas agrees. And the Warriors are prepared this time.
>>
>barely
quit reading right there
you're a moron
>>
>>68683657
> Iggy's back won't be hurting this time

You are a fucking idiot. The back is the most dangerous place in your body. Iggy is fucked.
>>
>>68683657
>Irving has never played well on the road with Green in lineup
That is some serious projecting m8.
>>
File: Stephen-Curry.jpg (43 KB, 227x294) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Curry.jpg
43 KB, 227x294
>>68683687
By barely I don't mean a nail biter I mean the Warriors managed to stay in it up until around the time Curry fouled out. Had he stayed in, given their REPEATED ability to go on runs that game, it could very well have come down to the last second.

There are so many circumstances that allowed the Cavs to win that game that be even remotely present this game that it will be a blowout and there's nothing you can say given the facts from above to pove otherwise.

Here's what's going to happen: Curry is going to have a landmark game, win finals MVP and it's all the future will remember. The unanimous MVP winning the finals and taking finals MVP. Nobody cares about the other games the series will be judged and remembered entirely based on the events that transpire tonight.

I am right, you are wong. I am correct whereas you are incorrect.
>>
>>68683657
Thats a lot of ifs
>>
>>68683864
It was all theatrics to set the stage for game 7 heroicism. He can easily get an HGH injection or cortisone and be 100% for one game -- if it wasn't all an act, either way Iggy will be dominant. The stress of playing on the road will be gone and stress is a major factor in back pain.
>>
>>68683687

>you're a moron

stopped reading right there
>>
File: 1466135671570.webm (1 MB, 828x448) Image search: [Google]
1466135671570.webm
1 MB, 828x448
>>68683657
>OP's face when lebron wins one for da land
>>
>>68683657
>

stopped reading right there.
>>
File: 1424846397285.jpg (29 KB, 636x440) Image search: [Google]
1424846397285.jpg
29 KB, 636x440
>>68683657
>Iggy is fucked he could barely walk last game
>Barnes, Ezeli and Livingston are literally shit
>klay/curry/drayboon will choke
>mfw memeoirs best player is leandro barbosa
>>
>>68683953
They were down 20 in the 1st quarter! they never got closer than 7! if any team can erase a 15 point deficit in an instant its these warriors, but they were blown out through and through.

Gonna prolly blow out in game 7, but doesn't change that they got beat badly
>>
>>68683932
Didn't he drop 26 in game 1
>>
isiah thomas made a great point the other night, I'm paraphrasing but he basically said that when the warriors go small, lebron becomes the biggest player on the court and when the biggest player on the court is also the most talented player bad things happen

ie, 40 points 10 rebounds 10 assists
>>
>>68683657
>nothing to loose
KEK
The warriors have absolutely EVERYTHING to loose. If the cavs loose it will just be another Cleveland failure but if the warriors loose they will have blown the best regular season of all time. It will be on par with 18-1, especially considering the fact that they were up 3-1
>>
>>68683657
>>Klay/Curry/Draymond willl all have a big game
That's not guaranteed especially with how they've been shooting at long range this series.
>>
Yeah, nah, OP.

I'll take LeGod/Irving/Jefferson/Smith/Thompson over Curry/Klay/Barnes/Green/Ezeli any day. With Iggy hurt and Bogut out, who's going to rebound? where's the rim protection?
>>
>>68686355
>loose
Someone doesn't know English
It's lose
>>
I wonder if the dubs will come out with ezeli at center to start the game, because the small ball line up definitely didn't work to start the game
>>
>>68686507
Iggy is fine and look at Ezeli's per min numbers he's literally a younger, healthier version of Bogut. He has had numerous big blocks/boards games. Losing Bogut, a guy who averaged 16mpg in playoffs and even less in the finals, is trivial. He had one good game in the finals. Ezeli could too.
>>
>>68686837
how can you say iggy is fine when he couldn't even jump last game?

and if all that is true about ezeli, why did he get no playing time last game
>>
>>68686837
This is probably bait, but you never know with you chink bandwagoners.

It's no coincidence that LeBron can attack the rim at will with Ezeli in the line up. He's shorter, not as lengthy as Bogut, and is a dumb nig. TT is going to eat his ass on the boards too.
>>
>>68685979
They cut the lead to single digits multiple times, when on multiple 9-0 runs, are known for winning series in spite of losing majority or time example the Blazers and Thunder led the majority of series and still lost. They were on the cusp of going on another major run before Curry fouled out which literally never happens.
>>
>>68686962
Bruh, Bogut was averaging like 12 minutes per night. He's not the reason Cavs lost games. He had one good game. Ezeli gives them most of that plus better health.
>>
>>68687175
then your argument is pointless, if bogut is not the reason the cavs lost, then ezeli has literally no effect
>>
>>68686957
already said how it's obvious

ezeli played just as much as bogut would have and he had three huge offensive rebounds. he averaged over a block per game in under 17mpg on the season as well. The loss of Bogut is a TINY efficiency loss at worst.
>>
>>68687299
the point is their losses weren't because of Bogut the actual reasons are summed up in OP
>>
>>68686975
>curry literally never fouls out
Just stop. You don't know how to use that meme correctly.
>>
>>68687467
that is true, but it has to be mention that the cavs had there way last game because the warriors had no rim protection, kerr fucked up by not even playing ezeli and now I wonder if he will start ezeli because of that massive fuck up
>>
>>68687606
Ezeli played just as much as Bogut would have played last game. Giving him his 15mins earlier by starting him instead is a small difference either way.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.