[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chile Vs Colombia CA2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: chilevscolombia.png (375 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
chilevscolombia.png
375 KB, 600x409
Who's gonna win this match? And can they beat Argentina in the Final?
>>
>>68681588
>argentina in the final
>>
>>68681588
Colombia and yes
>>
>>68681673
While I'm hoping for the US to create an upset, Argentina seems to be going to the CA Final at 90%. Probably thanks to a Di Maria goal.
>>
no Vidal for Chile
>>
>>68681588
I don't know actually, maybe us, maybe them, maybe USA, maybe argentina.
I will not be arrogant and say chile will win this, but one thing I can assure you is that at least we will not end up like brazil or mexico.
>>
>>68681748
Oh, you'll definitely not end up in a 7-Up situation like those two teams. You guys seem to have turned things around since the group stage match against Argentina. I don't know who to root for personally. Both Chile and Colombia are quite strong teams. But Chile might have the edge since they are the current CA champions. That definitely helps in terms of confidence.

I say the winner will be decided on penalties. But who wins between them? It's hard to tell.
>>
>>68681588
Hope is colombia vs murrika for shitposting reasons.
>>
>>68681588
Dunno mate. We barely defeated Bolivia but Mexico got rekt'd. Colombia is a good team and with don't have Vidal.

So much shit in play I can't say what should happen.
>>
tfw I want both to win
>>
>>68681720
This.
>>
actually i dont know, Chile was playing like shit until yesterday whae the happening hapepen, so Chile might even loose against Colombia

pd: i hope usa got buttblasted by the way
>>
>>68682058
It would've been an amazing final. Sadly, they will met in the semis and eliminate one or the other to progress. Lucky, lucky Argentina to not meet either in their run, as always.

If Colombia win, they have a chance to bring home a major trophy from the US, which would be fitting considering the last time they played on American soil was back in '94. Colombia had a great team back then, but can this team be even better and go one step ahead?

If Chile win, they can progress in the Final to prove doubters that last year's triumph wasn't a fluke. They can even show they were strong enough to win a second CA title (in their history!) even without their talisman Arturo Vidal.

Man, this is why I love football.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.