[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People unironically comparing Curry to LeGod >Mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1465844961884.png (296 KB, 639x351) Image search: [Google]
1465844961884.png
296 KB, 639x351
>People unironically comparing Curry to LeGod
>Mfw
>>
You're right, Curry is better.
>>
File: 1466349148322.jpg (36 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1466349148322.jpg
36 KB, 640x360
>>68681246
Curry isn't even better than Kyrie, or Klay for that matter
>>
>>68681261
You're wrong though
>>
>>68681265
Klay and Green > Curry
Literally the third best player on his own team.
>>
>>68681300
Curry = 2 time MVP and 2 time champion
Literally the best player on his team.
>>
Bron Bron gonna win one for the land
>>
>>68681323
>MVP voting
>""""""unanimous""""""
>0 finals MVP
>0 votes for finals MVP
>regular season superstar

he's a 1 time champion by the way
>>
>>68681386
>he's a 1 time champion by the way

2 time. I read today's script.
>>
Someone post the fucking block webm
>>
>>68681246
Curry can shoot 3s and free throws better. LeGod is better at literally every other aspect of the game including defending guards and passing
>>
>>68681323
>aggressively reaching on defense
>fouls out
>throws tantrum
>throws mouthpiece
>best player on his team
>lost finals MVP to a bench player veteran who allowed lebron to average ~35ppg

Wat
>>
Why is LeBrick suddenly liked on /sp/?
>>
>>68681530
because hipster faggots hate the memeiors
>>
>>68681530
Because as failures in life, there is nothing your average basement dwelling /sp/ user identifies with more than a loser. As soon an he started losing, they started liking him.
>>
>>68681530
Because he's more likable that a meme chucker with a loud mouthed attention whore wife
>>
>>68681530
we saw the alternative in curry and its literally ruining the sport, lebeta is unlikable but at least he isnt literally ruining an entire sport
>>
>>68681530
Because LeBron is an objectively better player

>>68681575
>this flag
>this topic
nice projetion though
>>
>>68681600
>>68681638
He makes them though. Why are you so mad? At least he's not Kobr post Shaq who would actually chuck and pray that it would go in.
>>
>>68681676
>literally ruining a sport i enjoy
>Why are you so mad?

seriously? Also it takes skill to be able to score like shaq, or lebron or westbrook, thats why there isnt multiple superstar 30 point a game players on every single team
>>
>>68681676
>he makes them though

see : NBA finals 2015 and NBA finals 2016
>>
>>68681705
I agree with Westbrook but LeBron and Shaq do it and did it because of their size as well not just skill. It takes pure skill to hit a 30 foot 3 pointer on a consistent basis.
>>
>>68681740
>consistent basis

See : NBA finals 2015 and NBA finals 2016

The only thing consistent about his play is how consistently inferior it is to LeBron
>>
>>68681530

Cause as much as we hated lebron, Curry is 1000x worse...

Or let me correct that... curry bandwagon fanboys are 1,000,000 x worse than lebron fans.

Plus curry acting like a btich and Ayesha protecting her little man and having to speak for him is just embarrassing shit.... she probably slaps poor stephen around when he has an off game.
>>
>>68681740
theres no shortage of huge big men with ridiculous strength and none of them come close to shaq

theres no reason to have to go in depth, when you see someone like westbrook or lebron create a shot or score in the paint theres just an inexplicable internal satisfaction, its hard to explain like you think to yourself, "okay he deserved those points" but when someone pulls up from 30 feet and somehow scores with 18 seconds left in the shot clock theres a sense that they dont deserve it, even if it doesnt make logical sense from a gameplay perspective. Yes it takes skill and talent but thats not the point, im simply saying thats why people dont like curry and his game
>>
>>68681858
>im simply saying thats why people dont like curry and his game

Yeah the hate he gets from the oldschool fags is ridiculous. Could he play in the 90's or before at the level he plays at in this era? Hell no. But it's not his fault the game is soft now and he takes advantage of it.
>>
>>68681246
at 3s. Curry is what you get when you practice literally no other element of the game but 3s
>>
>>68681530
because /sp/ has to be a contrarian about everything
>everyone hated lebron when he was the best
>now curry is better so they like lebron
>>
>>68682785
>tfw I am picking up this hipster mentality with /sp/
Fuck.

I don't even like Lelbron but I will be rooting for him tonight because all this Warriors hype got tiring. And I was rooting for Curry&Co last year.
>>
>>68682785
>now curry is better
>which is why lebron is leading all teams in all stats and packing currys shit while curry throws tantrums and mouthpieces and fouls out
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.