[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Swiss are going to get blown the fuck out, aren't they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
The Swiss are going to get blown the fuck out, aren't they?
>>
Swiss is going to get B L A C K E D
>>
You mean the Albos. Yes, again
>>
>>68674158
Not if our strikers continue to choke.
>>
you made this post just to let people know you're in france didn't you
>>
>>68674275
Maybe. Also, I haven't been on /sp/ for a while.

>Get to Paris
>Get to hostel
>first thing I do is go on /sp/

To be fair, I am waiting for my phone to charge before walking through the city.
>>
the alb- i mean the swiss team will win and not the """""""french"""""""" one
>>
No we're gonna fuck you up
>>
>>68674369
Kek.
I literally did the same when I was in Germany.
>>
>>68674421
isnt it unfair that albania can have 2 teams in the championship?
>>
>>68674562

Yes, we have two, too...Croatia and Austria. Somebody should stop this.
>>
>>68674562
england got 4
>>
>>68674562
France also have 4 or 5 teams in world cups
>>
>>68674562
we have got seven teams
>>
>>68674158
why did you post the pitcure of the two worst french players in history?
>>
>>68674158
>implying the teams will not settle for a comfy 0-0 or 1-1 in which case both will be qualified
>>
>>68677888
dubtrips implying a 2-3 score tonight.
Memebolo with the hattrick
>>
Let's be honest, both teams have played like shit so far, and tonight will be no different. Tripsbro is right, this will end in a tie and we will both be promptly eliminated in the next stage.
>>
>>68678323
because we both played against teams that park the bus

i predict at least 3 goals tonight
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.