[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ochoa is Mexico's best goalie >there are retards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: ochoa.jpg (48 KB, 738x415) Image search: [Google]
ochoa.jpg
48 KB, 738x415
>Ochoa is Mexico's best goalie
>there are retards in this site who will still defend him after this

Fucking Televisa and retarded America FC fags. Corona was and still is the best goalie your NT has.
>>
>>68661984
he really is their best and will stay that way for the next 4 years

everyone has their shit days
>>
Because it was Ochoa's fault

Dumb fucking cunt
>>
is ochoa still alive?
>>
>>68661984
To be honest it was the defense fault and the moral rape all those goals
>>
Having a defence is important for a goalkepper desu
>>
>>68662055

he's shit anon,
deal with it.
>>
>>68662049
>>68662055
>>68662097
>>68662102
Mexico's other 2 goalies aren't this shit. Defense has a lot to do with this obviously, but to think he is Mexico's best goalie is asinine.
>>
>>68661984
Fuck this country.
I'm done.
Brb, moving to Canada and changing my name.
I literally can't anymore, someone please come nuke us all, end the pain.
>>
>>68662241
You couldn't handle our weather. Stay down in crimeville
>>
>>68661984
it was their defense that made 7-0 possible honestly, not Ochoa
I mean, rewatch the match and notice how many errors they made in each and every one of the goals
>>
>>68662432
I've rewatched the goals tons of times by now, the GK has a lot of blame in most of the goals. You only want Ochoa to continue being their main goalie so that you can beat them 7-0 again in the future.
>>
>>68662432
hahaaaaaaa
I discovered I hate mexico more than chile
now
Just my a bit, and because it's sudaca, maybe
>>
>>68661984
>Osorio claims Talavera is the best gk in the continent
>plays ochoa instead

LOLOLOLOLOL
he did it for colombia
>>
>>68662634
nah, texas has a point. On those hard hitters from chile, ochoa deflected them, but the defense was too shit to clear the ball out of the box. He's at fault for some of the goals, but the defense is to blame for letting chile through so many times. After the 4th goal, the defense went absolutely retarded.
>>
>>68661984
He was good at Ajaccio
Since then he has completely disapeared
>>
>>68662432

The midfield was non existant too, whenever a mexican had the ball 3 chileans were already presuuring him and the mexico fucked up, this along a defence without a leader caused the mexican implosion

Good game chile
>>
>>68662921
Keep in mind their defense was absolute shit, I agree, my complaint is with Ochoa's fans who STILL don't see how he's a shit GK.

Not a good one, not a decent one, a SHIT one. I've been watching Mexico's, USA, Argentina's NTs for 25 years and the only other shit GK Mexico has had that comes close to this level of bad is Oscar perez.
>>
>>68663032
Málaga kept him at the bench 2 years straight
>>
>>68663286
And for good reason.
>>
>>68663042
mexico's rythm never adjusted to chiles properly as well. Whenever chile had the ball they were fast to counter and find holes. When mexico tried to do the same they lost possession or slowed down in the upper half and lost the ball when they had 3 chilean players on them.

Osorio didn't adjust for second half as well. The whole team is to blame, but more of the fault falls on the manager for being so bad with tactics.
>>
Does someone have a webms of all the goals?
>>
>>68663319
Kameni isn't even good, he was sent to the bench because he was requested by the owner of the team, not for the trainer.
>>
Why does Ochoa always smacks the ball back into play rather than catch it unless it's a really simple ball?
>>
>>68663778
seconding this request
>>
>>68664021
This is just ONE of the shit things Ochoa does.
>>
>>68661984
Remember when people claimed that he was the best goalkeeper in the world for stopping a Nerman header in a WC group stage match?
>>
>>68664366
I remember that. I told everyone Ochoa wasn't good then because all the shots went straight at his with the exception of this header. Which in my opinion is just considered a normal save, not a spectacular save like everyone said. A couple of Germany bros who know their shit as well said the same thing.
>>
>>68663922
this is the moment when conmebol says: shut your concacaf mouth up or I'll spank you 7 goals more little baby!
>>
>>68662102
This. The goalie is only there as a last resource. Casuals are going to start blaming Ochoa, but the other 10 are the ones to blame.
>>
>his fault that the entire team in front of him stopped trying after 2-0
>>
>>68663922
If Ochoa was good he would've have shown is good qualities in training. He was even in the starting line up when he first began to play for Malaga. But after 4 games he know Ochoa was a shit GK. Why is it so hard for you to admit this?
>>
>>68661984

AY AY AY AY! HAY SIETE GOLES!!!
>>
None of the 7 goals were his fault.
>>
>>68665083
>Mexico lost 7-0 due to everyone BUT THE GK
1/10, you made me reply.
>>
>>68665341
Be sure to keep playing Ochoa when we come up against you then.
>>
>>68661984
With out him the result would have litteraly been 12-0
>>
>>68662634
This
Ochoa deflected the ball into the Chileans so many times

Talavera is better currently and should have been the one to play today.
>>
>The only Mexican goalie to ever be man of the match in two world cup games
OCHOA SUCKS YOU GUYS
>>
>>68666125
How old are you?
>>
>>68665341
At least 3 goals were his fault
>>
>>68666125
When was the man of the match award ever relevant?
>>
>>68666125
>MOTM
Are you serious?
>>
File: 1432983974078.jpg (40 KB, 604x442) Image search: [Google]
1432983974078.jpg
40 KB, 604x442
>mfw mex7c0 gor TEKT by the Croatia of South America
>>
File: 1465762225407.jpg (85 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1465762225407.jpg
85 KB, 900x675
>>68666657
>mfw croatia got rektd by the mex7c0 of the americas
>>
>>68666657
>>68666715
Except that Chile is the Mexico of South America
>>
>>68662240
>but to think he is Mexico's best goalie is asinine.
You could say the same thing about julio ceaser in the huecaust, but he never got the backlash ochoa is getting
>>
>>68666855
>Chile
>Mexico of South America

No fucking way. They're richer than any other country in the continent.
>>
>>68665357
You never played a single actual team sport in your life
>>
>>68668609
I'm talking about the mestizaje maligno senpai
>>
>>68662241
you can't change the colour of your skin
you can't lose the whine of your accent
>>
>>68662241
You can change your name and address but la puta cara de indio pendejo se te queda.
>>
>>68669262
>dice que los mexicanos son cara de indio
>es chicano
>>
>>68669287
Soy Mexicano , y tu eres un puto por querer cambiarte de pais por un partido de futbol , te apuesto que le vas al cruz azul pinche indio joto.
>>
>>68665357
Most of the goals were scored AFTER Ochoa blocks the initial attempted. He did his job. After that its up to the defense to cover.
>>
>>68669357
BUILD WALL
>>
You people are so fucking stupid it's ridiculous. Talavera and Corona make more mistakes yet never get called out on them. How many times has Talavera hand balled in his career? Corona was on Ochoa's level for a few years but now he's not there anymore. Being at Cruz Azul ruined him. There are not better keepers in Mexico. Ochoa was special but because he was an America product the fucking media butchered him. Nobody said shit when Talavera played like shit against Uruguay. No one said shit when Corona was shit against Venezuela. Everyone praised Chucky Lozano for playing like shit for four games because the stupid cunts are trying to sell some shit player for no reason. No one questioned that Herrera has been shit for over a year and yet still gets to play because he might be going to Napoli. Everyone was praising that shit coach for his rotations and tactical awareness. This shit was a matter of time, just because the fucking Colombian has no fucking confidence in a system and has to play to counter everyone.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.