[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's not forget that Mexico went 22 games without a loss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Let's not forget that Mexico went 22 games without a loss. But all you guys bring up is this game. Just a bad game i'll admit. We just rolled over. We'll be back. People commenting on this like I'm whining. I'm not saying it was rigged, but of the refs decisions were questionable against mexico and in favor of Chile.
>>
>>68660791
CHI
>>
File: legally.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
legally.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>68660791
>we
>>
>>68660791
You have to go back
>>
>>68660863
CA
>>
>>68660863
CHARITO
>>
>>68660791
You have 70 go back
>>
>>68660791
>>68660863
LE

>22 games without a loss

Yeah like 80% of them were friendly matches, go home chicano
>>
>>68660791
>talking about mexico with personal pronouns
>American flag

GO BACK HOME
>>
>>68660791
Now say it without crying
>>
dude most of them were friendly and Osorio kept fucking around with the formation. Instead of using the friendlies to build teh core of the team, he meme'd every game and went extra hard today when he needed to have a solid foundation against chiles counters and hard pressing.

2BH, it won't be until tomorrow when actual discussion happens.

MEX7C0
>>
Don't talk to me or my San Antonio ever again
>>
Please stop calling us chicanos
>>
Go back to your country. You have brown skin.
>>
>>68660791
>Profesor Jirafales died for this

dishonorabru dispray
>>
>>68660791
You have to go back Paco.

In all seriousness though if you aren't illegal then you're an american you stupid dipshit cunt. Go and eat some fucking burgers and clap at the movie theater like one should and stop dick sucking a country that has never given you anything except that piece of excrement that you call your face. You won't even be in the computer if it wasn't for our glorious country letting in a wetback like you or your parents so rather than going south and taking it from your ass like the hoe you are realize that without the welfare that we gave to your crack addict illiterate mom you wouldn't be able to shitpost out of your mom's basement with tortillas in your asscrack.
>>
>>68661244
PUTO
>>
You have to go back
>>
>>68661552
PU70
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.