[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: images.png (1 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1 KB, 275x183
Apologize
>>
6 GOALS
>>
>>68658128
Not until they beat Colombia, which won't happen
>>
Im so sorry I doubted you based Texas!!!
Pls forgive me!! :(
>>
What we did ever did to you Chile?
>>
STOP, TEXAS...
MEJICARTEL ALREADY DED
>>
File: 1463956814211.png (125 KB, 448x548) Image search: [Google]
1463956814211.png
125 KB, 448x548
>>68658395
this
CULOmbia pls stop this meme
>>
>>68658128
>>68658128
why is everyone posting the texas flag??
>>
>yfw the finals will be chile argentina again...
>>
>sixanos
top lel
>>
>>68658628
Because they just kicked the shit out of Mexico in soccer.
>>
MEX7C0
>>
>>68658128
Honest question, are Chile's players safe from the cartels?
>>
Don't mess with Texas.
>>
Thank you based Texas
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto
>>
File: Trump thanks.jpg (21 KB, 311x374) Image search: [Google]
Trump thanks.jpg
21 KB, 311x374
THANK YOU, CHILE. YUGE WIN.
>>
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, CHILE?
>>
>>68660189
>Don't mess with Texas.
THIS
>>
THANK YOU BASED TEXAS

MEXISHITS BTFO
>>
>>68658128
No need to apologize because I always loved glorious Chile!
>>
>>68658128
Americs always stands with Texas, I have nothing to apologize for.
>>
>>68658128
Sorry Chile, you sure shut down those fuckers after they boasted winning with their B team
>>
File: trump_smug.jpg (28 KB, 475x316) Image search: [Google]
trump_smug.jpg
28 KB, 475x316
>Mexico is going to pay
>>
I speak for all of us when I say this.

I sincerely apologize for my lack of proper grammar. I look forward into the future hoping to set an example of what was, and what now is (or will be rather), from being an average joe to a highly educated individual whom graduated from the prestigious University of Cambridge. Although good sir I must point out you used acronyms 'jk' and 'lmao' instead of the proper yet casual terms 'just kidding' and 'laughing my ass off' or if you prefer to be more vulgar; 'laughing my fucking ass off.' Hopefully we can put this behind us and this entire comment is based on a copy-pasta where people comment in great detail about life etc because of incorrect grammar and the overall intention of this comment was to put a smile on one's face to which I hope I achieved. :D
>>
NEVER FORGE7
>>
>>68660263
>>68660474
Wiping chicanos out of the face of the earth is our common goal
>>
I, Angel Estrada Lopez, wish to here provide an explanation regarding the altercation which occurred at the stadium between Mexico and Chile.
On the occasion of my daily sorties, my performance has been spectacular, and thinking about it now this was more than enough to make Captain Thalia jealous. However, for my part, I knew nothing of the captain's envy and unfounded slandering of me, and I had no idea whatsoever about the captain's mounting day-to-day stress. Even when the captain came to me at the bathhouse my only thought was that she had come to praise my usual work, Further, even when Captain Thalia came at me with a knife, I though that this was a unique manifestation of the captain's affection and I accepted the challenge without a thought.
I knocked away the captain's knife, and after some bare-handed fighting, we entered into a battle with scrubbing brushes, and I felt that it was actually beating her that would meet her expectations, and so before I knew it, I had won a total victory. As far as this goes, I believe my behavior is as it normally is in my day-to-day life, but I have come to learn through this incident that my being elegant and luxurious causes some people to feel envy.
I am guilty of no wrongdoing or misconduct in this incident, and I myself am not to blame in the slightest, so I can improve nothing, but if it may be said that the mere perfection of my existence begat it, then I do offer some apology.
>>
>>68660563
F0RGE7*
>>
CHILE YOU ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY
>>
>>68658395
we'd be okay with losing only 2-0, 2bh
>>
Never doubt, but also, never thought it would such a massacre

>Chicanos on suicide watch
>>
>>68660146
Yes, they all snort colombian.
>>
I'm going to the Chile Colombia game =)
have an extra ticket what do i do with it
>>
Sorry Chile

Btw didn't watch it, how did that happen?
>>
Neoliberalism wins again. Commies BTFO
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.