[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder pic related is absolute shit. Daily reminder Mexicans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (45 KB, 300x265) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 300x265
Daily reminder pic related is absolute shit. Daily reminder Mexicans are the absolute worst kind of Hispanic. Daily reminder Chicanos are an embarrassment to hard working LEGAL Hispanics living in the US. Daily reminder after this tournmanet is done, FIFA should give away two of CONCACAF's WC spots to the COMMEBOL. Daily reminder Mexishit and US have to face Central America shit >teams to make the WC. Daily reminder Mexico will NOT win this and will be eliminated in the quarterfinals.

IGNORE MEXICAN POSTERS. DO NOT REPLY TO MEXICANS. DO NOT LISTEN TO MEXICANS
>>
Just don't watch Univision. Everyone knows well that this broadcast supports wetbacks 100%. Even if mexico is eliminated, watch them support Argentina or Chile just because they are Latin America and the closest thing to Mexico.
>>
>>68655115

What community do you live I that the word Chicano is still used? Just wondering cause I've never heard that word use with all my beaner friends, not once or ever.

I've heard stupid mexicans on this board use it so I think you are full of shit and you really are mexican
>>
IGNORE MEXICAN POSTERS. DO NOT REPLY TO MEXICANS. DO NOT LISTEN TO MEXICANS
>>
Why are you so obsessed with us?
>>
Aren't Chicanos by their very nature Legal?

They're the ones born here I thought.
>>
>>68655115
>Implying mexishit can beat any Concacaf team
>>
>>68655115
You haven't dealt with Salvadoreans
>>
>>68659241

yes,
and they rarely learn spanish or they speak it very broken.
>>
>>68659241
Anchor babies is just a meme interpretation of the constitution

They have to go back
>>
>>68659427
Too bad faggot
>>
>>68659417
Yup that's me. I really hate speaking Spanish. USA USA USA
>>
kek who is that fine bitch who is spilling all of her spaghetti right now?
>>
>>68655650
Univision is Spanish Language tv ... of course they are going to support the people who are their viewers.

As an aside about the company though .... they are owned by the Israeli company The Saban Group. Middle and senior management are all WASPs (many are NBC cast offs). And the grunts who actually do most of the work are Indians & Pakistanis.
>>
File: 1461018770015.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461018770015.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
LEL DAMAGE CONTROL TO THE MAX THEYRE NOT EVEN ANALYZING THE GAME LEL KEK
>>
>>68655115
but FOX is shit too though

wat do?
>>
mad
>>
>>68662970
chicano here, Fox is better, at least they arent hyping a mediocre national team 24/7 in all their programs
>>
What did they meme by this?

http://www.univision.com/deportes/futbol/copa-america-centenario-2016/los-memes-de-la-humillante-derrota-de-mexico-ante-chile-fotos
>>
File: 1423673058128.gif (3 MB, 355x201) Image search: [Google]
1423673058128.gif
3 MB, 355x201
>>68662970
> 70
> 7-0

OY VEY
>>
>>68655115
>A broadcasting company caters to their viewers

Gee, you must be the smartest kid in your class room, jamal.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.