[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STOP PARKING THE BUS, YOU CUNTS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: eurostats-18-06.png (166 KB, 1091x344) Image search: [Google]
eurostats-18-06.png
166 KB, 1091x344
These are the only countries in the Euro actually trying to win. If yours is not here, you should be ashamed of yourself. Playing with 11 men behind the ball and making direct passes in hopes that your black brainless speedster can outrun the opponent's defenders is not world class football. Stop playing like a retarded League Two team.

Stop parking the bus, you fucking cunts!
>>
>0 (zero) wins
>>
Please, Portugal has put into system to use every fucking trick in the book to win, nothing is out of bounds for you. Then you complain that defending is racis.
>>
>>68643560
I really hope Portugal doesn't cuck itself and gets on the next stage. If we play against Belgium, England or Italy, we can finally play against non-retarded teams.
>>
>>68643466
its bad that teams park the bus yes
but maybe
>and just maybe
penaldo should have scored at least 1 of his opportunities?
>>
>>68643628
>0 shots on target in 2 games
ffs, your team is the worst one in the Euro. Fuck off.
>>
Welcome to the 24 team format, where teams don't need to win to get through.

Though not every smaller team has parked the bus, they've played defensively naturally but there's only been a few examples of teams who won't even commit players forward for any sustained periods.
>>
File: pepe.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
290 KB, 680x680
>most attempts
>1 goal

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>68643746
True. My point still stands. Too many games in the Euro with a team completely parking the bus, butts constantly in the GK face, and the other one trying at least for 80 minutes to score a fucking goal.
>>
As much as i diklike portugal for their shitty behaviour on the pitch. I fucking hate the bus tactic. I know its set up for worse teams to use to try and counter the better teams and try hold on for 90 mins but its ridiculous and boring as fuck to watch
>>
>tfw you're actually included
How do I do cute but happy emoji?
>>
>>68643466
I dont like this bus parking garbage either, especially in the fucking group stages but you have no excuse for not even being able to net 1 goal today
>>
>>68644067
well Austria didn't really park the bus, we just fucked up
>>
>p-pls let us score
>>
The 24 team format is shit. Half the teams know they can't win by playing football, so they play anti-football.
Kek at our pundits talking about how impressive it is that all these shit teams were able to qualify.
>>
>>68644125
Control + ⌘ + Space
>>
>>68644475
One of these teams will park the bus in the knockout stages and knockout a favourite out on pens. Would kek if it's France.
>>
>>68644730
>will griggs on fire
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.