[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Euros rigged? Every game seems to have a goal in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1000x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1000x756
Are the Euros rigged? Every game seems to have a goal in the final few minutes. Is it to artificially generate excitement?
>>
Yeah and look more fans beginning to chimp out. I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me.
>>
This is now a dubs thread

Check em
>>
>>68628307
>>>/s4s/
>>
Yup everyone here in Yurop knows football is basically WWE with ball.
>>
>>68628307
Answer the OP
>>
>>68628436
So what you are saying is WWE belongs on /sp/?
>>
>>68628511
Imo football and basketball both belong to /asp/ :^)
>>
>>68628266

French security desu. If isis doesnt some ebin bombing they will become meme
>>
explain to us how it could be rigged
>>
>>68628702
Same as how the NBA is rigged: the refs favoring one team over the other. Also, magnets.
>>
>>68628788
That doesn't mean that a goal will be scored in the final minutes, does it?
>>
>>68628788
In what decisions exactly?
>>
>>68628199
half the teams in the competition are fucking terrible and therefore decide to park the bus

playing like that is quite physical and hence you get a lot of goals late on when the strain begins to show
>>
Wait until your opponent gets tired then score, the tournament.
>>
>>68628788
If Iceland didn't have such shitty coach they would have won this game easily.
>hurr durr lets play bunker against football superpower Hungary and let them have 70% possesion
Lel Iceland has legit better players than Hungary and is better team and this old faggot decided to let Hungary dictate the match. They could have secured 2-0 lead long before Hungary scored.
>>
>>68629098
This is why copa America is better
>>
>>68629191
Meant for >>68629034
>>
File: 1466260734782.jpg (264 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1466260734782.jpg
264 KB, 1024x768
>>68628702
Illegal use of kung-fu.
>>
thanks to noracism-respect-24-team policy adopted, one of those small-time teams gets the prize
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.