[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he daydreamed being a top football (""""soccer"""")
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1406698504050.jpg (8 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
1406698504050.jpg
8 KB, 200x195
>he daydreamed being a top football (""""soccer"""") player and giving interviews
>>
The position you play in your "top football player" fantasies tells who you are as a person.
>>
I still do
>>
>>68622701
pls explain
>>
>>68622701
GK, who am I?
>>
>>68622701
Midfielder, playmaker
>>
>>68622701
i am the physical therapist
>>
I daydream about winning the Palme d'or at Cannes. Or winning an Oscar.
>>
>>68622701
Rightwing
>>
>he dreamed about playing for Real Madrid and being the next Raul
>>
>>68622672
great these meme threads are spreading from /int/ too. there is literally nothing wrong with daydreaming about unrealistic or impossible situations. it makes you feel good and it exercises your imagination. living in the present at all times will fuck up your ability to think. you need to daydream to have a healthy working mind

fuck off frogposter, go daydream about having a qt gf and stop making shit threads
>>
File: DSC005.jpg (251 KB, 2048x1417) Image search: [Google]
DSC005.jpg
251 KB, 2048x1417
>>68622672
I play for a mediocre club in the Portuguese premier league. I've played against the greats of our country.

I haven't been interviewed once. Once. Not one time did anyone ask me anything. I swear I'll kill myself if I don't get any attention next year.

Thanks.
>>
>>68622701
Number 10 or bust.
>>
>>68622701
I dream of bringing back the sweeper role
>>
>>68623050
Top division of Portugal? Which team?
>>
>>68623081
athletic barbosas
>>
>>68623081
Yes. Boavista.

>>68623120
Well MEME'D
>>
>>68622672
>tfw started playing when I was 12
>tfw gave up after 2 years because I was too lazy for cardio
> tfw can't restart life
>>
>>68622701
Defender

Making a last minute goalline clearance in the CL final
>>
>>68623044
I agree, we need more generals.
>>
>>68623050

Come out as gay and you'll get international attention, especially if you then claim >muh homophobia
>>
>>68623135
Afonso Figueiredo?
>>
>>68622701
Topmeme striker that gets signed very late and score the winner of a fluke blooter.
>>
>>68622701
Winger
>>
>>68622672
Narumiya Mei?
>>
>>68623178
T-thanks
>>
>>68623275
are u gay?
are u black?
are u good?
>>
I daydream about making the deciding goal in the WC final all the time. I also play the opening to Wagner's Das Rheingold while I do it
>>
>>68622701
I daydream of being a manly, strong centre back with a mighty long beard playing in the champions league final for Sporting, and opposing players running against me during the game trying to foul and bring me down because they're mad I'm better than them, but they always come crashing against me like I'm a wall and falling on the floor themselves. Then the camera turns to me and I have this look on my face like "Who is this guy?" and then they focus on my incredible pecs for a while and then to a group of high school girls on the crowd who are madly in love with me. Then after the game ends with a late goal from me, a header from a corner which wins us the Champions League for the very first time, I celebrate with my team and then later that night, after returning to Lisbon to celebrate the title on the streets, me and Adrien Silva get drunk and I fuck him up the ass only to pretend I didn't want to do it the day after when I sober up. Fortunately he tells me he always had a crush on me and snuggles on my shoulder that morning and we both kiss each other and stay in bed until the sun sets again, the only interruption being when I get up to go to the kitchen and make him a vegan salad with tofu and oats and some orange juice for lunch and then a homemade vegan pizza for dinner.
>>
>>68623569
I'm a 1 on the Kinsey scale.
No.
I don't know. Maybe.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.