[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EURO 2016 fans and hools
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ukujlen.jpg (98 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
ukujlen.jpg
98 KB, 720x720
If anybody is interested, these are the names and faces of the croatian hooligans who stopped the match

http://3opcija.com/

/pol/ not invited
>>
>>68622179
sorry about what happened Croatia
>>
>>68622244
I'm afraid this will happen again. this fuckers are in good realtions with french hooligans who put those flares and shit into the stadium. we are fucked, funny thing is that this team we have right now is actually capable of doing something good . too bad
>>
>>68622313
your team is a thrill to watch. it is a shame.

so is the struggle between Dinamo supporters and Mamic or the rest of the league and Mamic?
>>
Food seems haram.
>>
>>68622382
Dinamo fans started that, but all football firms are against him now. Guys from this photos are both BBB (dinamo fans) , Torcida (hajduk split fans) and Kohorta (Osijek fans).
>>
And btw, they were caught, they will be accused of both terrorism and vandalism. They could get 20 years in prision hahahaha. They will be judged in France under French law. Beautiful
>>
Mamic smrad.
>>
>>68622179
>Hlevnjak brothers getting their asses handed to them by a grandpa

Can't stop the keks
>>
Plan for Spa - Cro.
>>
>>68622179
>http://3opcija.com/

You're a retard and hopefully will be sued by some of the people on the list.

>literal retards in charge of logic

They've put the names of people that were on the fence during the game, bottom row, while the shit happened in the middle, row 20 or so.

Fucking cunts ruining people's lives.

It's very apparent that the ones at fault were wearing hoodies/tracksuits without croatian related clothing.
>>
>>68625888
those are the guys. I was there, just came back from France. I was 10m from where it happened. They put on croatian colors, and some of them had them entire time. You are right, it is the guys from the middle, but what they wore souldn't be an indication. Guy in the photos, you can see him, with red white blue afro wig was also among them. fuck them all
>>
Ustaše jebem li vam majku retardiranu. A baš se mi svidjala reprezentacija letos, nasisajte se kurca bele crnčuge.
>>
>>68626163
Ajde Nemanja na pizdi
>>
>>68626118
Mario Čorak and another guy from Vukovar are not among them.

There is a statement on the DPH Vukovar for them.
They're both at the fence the whole time, away from any shit.
>>
>>68622620
There are plenty of black and arab cocks to take lel
>>
just sad lads, I saw the leaked pics and the index.hr article about what the boys in Split think and feel, shame since the NT is solid as fuck

Livno
>>
>>68622179

that looks delicious senpai
>>
>>68626353
yes, that's what I sad. Those 2 guys who are arguing with the cops on the pic weren't even near the shit.
>>
>>68622179

So they one guy, Ivan Horvat, graduated from Oxford? That can't be right.
>>
>>68628198
nah it's ironic. he probably has a high school diploma at best
>>
>>68627772
He's gonna sue net.hr, not sure if anyone else published their names.
Media is getting fucked.
>>
>>68622313
What happened with Modric btw, is he injured?
>>
>>68629874
Yeah, he won't be playing against Spain. Seems like >we will lose that game.
>>
>>68626163
ne prija ti lepak ovaj što šmćeš
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.