[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Richard Jefferson on steroids? 35 years old, looked done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: i.png (114 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
i.png
114 KB, 350x254
So is Richard Jefferson on steroids?

35 years old, looked done for the past five years, and now looks like the second most athletic guy on the court to LeBron and never gets tired.
>>
No, Lebron just emits a pheromone in his wake his teammates snort when he's dragging his huge balls and all of his teams attached to them through the postseason every year.
>>
>>68610350
Nah nba just way watered down

If this guy can still do this to the current nba at his age imagine what Jordan, Shaq, etc would have done
>>
>>68610386
something like this. when you play with lebron you get much more space and open shots. even fuckin miller looked competitive when he was with lebron in miami.
>>
File: 1466135849998.png (638 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466135849998.png
638 KB, 600x450
>>68610445

>modern day players are less athletic than people decades ago
>>
>>68610519

Does not apply to LeGod and LeGod only. I think you meant someone more like Stephanie?
>>
>>68610350
show me a nigger in the nba that isn't roided up
>>
>>68610350
thats what happens when you play with lebron. he makes everybody look better
>>
File: curry parker.jpg (391 KB, 640x887) Image search: [Google]
curry parker.jpg
391 KB, 640x887
>>68610519
>modern day players are less athletic than people decades ago
>>
>>68611694
>show me a nigger in the nba that isn't roided up
>>
>>68611761
Curry is white tho.
>>
>>68610350

Lebron opens up the floor so much Dahntay fucking jones looked good.
>>
>>68611761
He did use roids but they destroyed his testes. That's why he looks like a little girl.
>>
lebron and irving pull in a lot of attention and help defense which makes it easier on older vets and shooters who aren't really built to handle tough defense for extended periods.

You saw a lot of this in miami with lebron an dwade making it infinitely easier for all the old ass vets that came in like mike miller, ray allen, etc.. Once lebron is out you don't see that anymore.
>>
>>68612423
How come they can't make Kevin Love look good?
>>
>>68612462
you require at least a little bit of talent for it to work
>>
>>68612462

He's shook. He wishes he was back in minnesota fucking around with Rubio on a team that would win 20-30 games.

Honestly ever team Lebron is own the PF becomes a perimeter player. Even Bosh became a shitty 3 point shooter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.