[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cric/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12
File: cric ellyse.jpg (195 KB, 1320x922) Image search: [Google]
cric ellyse.jpg
195 KB, 1320x922
matches today:

>odi
ireland - sri lanka (11:45 cest)

>t20i
zimbabwe - india (13:00 cest)

>t20 blast
worcestershire - nottinghamshire (15:30 cest)
>>
gooooooooood morning
>>
Shaun Stevens Ltd
>>
/BUNDES/ RUNS /CRIC/
>>
File: chillin.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
chillin.png
276 KB, 424x412
Cricket is manly
>>
File: Joe_Root_3400153b.jpg (175 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Joe_Root_3400153b.jpg
175 KB, 620x387
are brave rooty
>>
File: gatefaggot.png (107 KB, 186x218) Image search: [Google]
gatefaggot.png
107 KB, 186x218
gatebitch, you here m8?

Are you the long lost third Marsh brother?
>>
Thoughts on Janssen to Spurs?
>>
>>68608078
he's going to wolfsburg, m8
>>
DANIEL
A
N
I
E
L
>>
tired af desu
>>
Imagine being an unemployable hungry skeleton who thinks having long hair allows you to harness the spirit of Thor and Odin.

Imagine idolizing Norse mythology and exclusively listening to Nordic music while you sweat your life away in the sweltering dying mine industries of Perth.

Imagine being Shaun.
>>
>>68608252
No way it's him, we've spent years mocking Daniel's taste for black metal and this guy looks way more obsessed with it, if gatecuck was a kvltie there's no way he could have ignored the deafheaven shitpost copypasta
>>
>>68608281
>all metal is black metal

It literally is him m8. He's been spamming Simpsons pics here for years now, and his faggot hairdo fits in perfectly with his lack of job because he's a loser student (kek)
>>
Reminiscing on old times

>Sounds like this is the REAL exam

Top fucking kek
>>
>>68607880
Gatecunt on absolutely EXPOSED watch
>>
>>68608321
The only sport likes on his page are boganjump and wogball mate it's not him. No way a diehard WA supporter wouldn't have their fb page liked.
>>
File: gatecuck3.png (544 KB, 528x566) Image search: [Google]
gatecuck3.png
544 KB, 528x566
Reminder this "man" claims to have bedded Brad Hogg's daughters and cucked Ashton Agar.

I really thought Poodam was the absolute lowest this general could sink to in terms of repulsive humans, but this faggot takes the cake.

Gatebitch, I could literally break your fucking bones with my bare hands and fuck your mother in front of you and leaving both of you begging for more, before cutting out your pasty lanklet bastard heart and eating it.
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 400x381
>It's a /cric/ that's not the ashes episode
>>
>5(five) hours until the Rugby Ugh

>>68607842

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gacZHv3uArQ

Daily reminder that /based migration/ is bringing OUR sport to YOUR country

That video is fucking hilarious aswell. Saxon himself couldn't script a greater parody
>Pakis playing cricket
>German girls watching

>>68608375
i dont like any of the teams i follow on normalbook. I just don't see the point. It is the absolute worst medium for sports related discussion or news and if its cricket then it will be filled with Indians aswell
>>
>>68608465
Surprised cricket never took off in Germany. They have the soulless autism required to excel at it.
>>
>>68608465
Yeah but if this guy had that same view why does he like boganjump teams on normiebook.

I'm telling you, it's not him. Meme arrows have been a part of normie culture for a while now. This is just statscunt desperately trying to start something to keep himself relevant.
>>
>>68608465
>all those normie grills

Don't think i've seen that many at a cricket game here. Based germany.

Reminder that /cric/ is the unironic pioneer of the New Deutch Wave of Cricket thanks to the invasion of /bundes/.
>>
>>68608495
Rugby used to be quite popular in Germany but Hitler banned it because he thought it was too British and it ever recovered

>>68608502
Yeah I know it isn't him. It's some idiot who got himself doxxed on /afl/ so I thought I'd post it here to excite statsgook. Gatebrick supports the Iggles. That idiot bandwagons some Cucktorian team. If I actually thought it was gatecunt i wouldn't have posted it
>>
>>68608495
Too English. Rugby was popular for a while but sustained only by the desire to beat the French. Was then banned for being too English.
>>
Please stop bullying my WA friend lads

>>68608430
STATSGOD
>>
File: file.png (83 KB, 1867x272) Image search: [Google]
file.png
83 KB, 1867x272
daily reminder that gatebrick is obsessed with mimicking me
>>
>>68608532
>If I actually thought it was gatecunt i wouldn't have posted it

fucking faggot, one of these days I WILL have my way with that half-abo whore of yours, whether either of you like it or not
>>
>>68608532
>but Hitler banned it
this is bullshit.
>>
>>68608620
>mimicking you
>implying you were the first Australian to pander to BSAs

try harder redditgoose

i will literally skin you alive if i ever met you
>>
wow you guys are like women. all this gossip and nagging lmao this is worse than the /bundes/
>>
REDDITGOOSE KEK KEKE
>>
>>68608647
>statsGOD coming for my missus
FUCK. I better get her to shit out a kid quick so I can get those 1/164 Abobux before it is too late.
>>
>>68608674
this

>>68608686
this

How about that cricket?
>>
>>68608674
daniel is a trap tbf
>>
>>68608674
It's a /cric/ thread but there is no cricket on. it's either this or memespouting.

You should (PLEASE) watch our other sport (Basedby Basedion). Starts in 4 bongs 30 bings. There's a warmup game between some sheepshaggers or something but just ignore that one.
>>
File: 3390.jpg (364 KB, 1920x858) Image search: [Google]
3390.jpg
364 KB, 1920x858
>>
>>68608770
Jesus christ krazykuck what's with your raging hardon for thugby recently?
>>
>>68608867
These are hard and I never umped in cricket so I'm guessing.
1) That counts as overthrows I think (?) so 8 runs.
2) Probably a dead ball because of external interference
3) I've reffed Soccer/football. In that case I wouldn't accept what they had done before I arrived and re-do the toss myself. I'd probably also be reprimanded for being late/incompetent

>>68608922
I have alot of money invested in tickets for next weeks game and I will be absolutely SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHING if Australia lose tonight
>>
>>68607888
delet this
>>
>>68609013
<Error: You cannot delete a post this old.
>

s-s-ss-sorry
>>
>>68609032
what kind of masochist do you have to be as a Brazilian to be a fan of German soccer?

I imagine it would be like me watching replays of Jonny Wilkinson kicking drop goals 13 years ago
>>
>>68609047
is south africa better than australia?
>>
>>68609076
Yes
>>
>>68609076
literally never in pyjama (they are perennial chokers) and they were in Test up until a year ago, but not anymore

Australia vs South Africa has been by far the best contest in cricket for a long time though. Literally every series in the last decade has been close, hardfought and very competitive
>>
>>68609083
>>68609097
???
>>
>>68609226
Warne’s World T20 team
Chris Gayle (West Indies)
Brendon McCullum (New Zealand)
Virat Kohli (India)
AB de Villiers (South Africa)
Shane Watson (Australia)
Andre Russell (West Indies)
Dwayne Bravo (West Indies)
Jos Buttler (wk, England)
Mitchell Starc (Australia)
Sunil Narine (West Indies)
Mustafizur Rahman (Bangladesh)

Why did he omit his son? Is he mentally retarded?
>>
>responding to yourself

Jesus you guys are retarded
>>
>>68609333
Shit list.

Gayle
Guptill
Kohli
Root
de Villiers
Russell
Bravo
Santner
Badree
Narine
Rahman
>>
>>68609508
i love this meme
>>
>>68609508
>Santner
Come on man
>>
>>68609562
>demolished GOATli on his home turf
>humiliated Meme Shit while defending 130
>not elite

Come on man
>>
File: 1448326175454.png (85 KB, 294x258) Image search: [Google]
1448326175454.png
85 KB, 294x258
Cricket is gay
>>
hello? is everybody watching rugby?
>>
>>68611803
Yeah

Might watch the ireland game later but the last one was just a terrible reminder of how much I hate pyjama cricket
>>
>>68611803
>One of the biggest nights of the rugby calendar

vs

>...

What even is on tonight? Pyjama games? KEK

Of course we're watching rugby.
>>
>>68611803
yes
>>
>>68611873
>One of the biggest nights of the rugby calendar
didn't the six nations tournament finish awhile ago?
>>
>>68611911
you mean the playoff tournament to be crowned the 5th best team in the world?
>>
>>68611911
Knew you weren't the real german desu

When are you getting an official name and an official endgame?
>>
>>68611929
pretty sure it's the most prestigious international rugby tournament after the world cup

>>68611942
>the real german
what?
>>
>>68611966
What you just said is the equivalent of saying the MLS is the most prestigious domestic Soccer league

The Rugby Championship is contested by the four best teams in the world, so that's the best tournament
>>
>>68611966
You're evidently the english guy m8 stop trying to kid us we're poosonality experts
>>
>>68612015
no he isnt m8, that guy hasnt posted here for ages
>>
>>68612011
Super Rugby>Rugby Championship

Unironically. RC is too short to have any sort of real value imo
>>
>>68612011
if the rugby championship is so prestigious, how come i've never heard of it

>>68612015
>we're poosonality experts
you obviously aren't
>>
>>68612046
yeah I agree, but I thought we were discussing international Rugby

Super Rugby is definitely the most intense Rugby competition there is. Period.
>>
>>68612050
Recently changed names and included argentina maybe? Or the fact that Euro rugby media tends to pretend it doesn't exist because they don't want people knowing that rugby can be not boring. NH rugby tends to exist in a bubble and pretty much everything they do is inferior to SH (this is not shitposting, it's an observable fact). The June internationals are the ultimate test of a NH side, it's why Ireland and England winning games is such a big deal.

For example, not too long ago Argentina were a meme team that were worse than all of the UK teams. They then got flung into the Rugby Championship, and even though they got flogged for the first few years (didn't win a single match), being routinely exposed to the best teams in the world gave them really good match practice and now they are unironically better than every single team in the 6 Nations, despite being the worst RC team.

Though, I feel NH rugby teams care more about 6N than the SH ones do about RC. It's all about Super Rugby here.
>>
brb lads pooiciding
>>
File: drink.gif (152 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
drink.gif
152 KB, 500x516
cricket is straight
>>
File: 6978.png (3 MB, 1494x990) Image search: [Google]
6978.png
3 MB, 1494x990
saw the universe boss last night in Bristol
>>
>>68615248
he looks like a guy who should be playing in a concrete bowl with 50000 smelly curries, not on that comfy postage stamp
>>
Zimbabwe 170/6
India 168/6
>>
Dropping the whole gimmick. Will post my thoughts later on. I will still do karaoke so keep your ears out for that, just not tonight.
>>
Frustrating performance from the Worcestershire lads. Great start but didn't manage to capitalise on it, no-one past the openers ever really looked confident. We'll still fuck them up though, as long as we only use bowlers who bowl ~50mph. It's the New Road secret.
>>
>>68621657
What the fuck lads!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>68620908
Krazykrezja on suicide watch
>>
Been thinking, is there any physiological reason why a female spinner couldn't be as good as Shane Warne? All it needs is accuracy and technique really.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.