[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the least likable kind of sports fan in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: muhrealfootball.jpg (90 KB, 589x418) Image search: [Google]
muhrealfootball.jpg
90 KB, 589x418
Who is the least likable kind of sports fan in your country? Pic heavily related.
>>
File: 1460337202028.gif (2 MB, 271x276) Image search: [Google]
1460337202028.gif
2 MB, 271x276
dudes that only believe a player is good if he has a 83+ overall on FIFA
>>
>>68604973
85 is the cutoff
>>
The "ironically root for the other team" dickwad. Like the guy who cheers for sweden in the olympics when they're playing canada.
>>
>>68605067
>he didn't root for costa rica in 2014
>>
>>68604840
>having a vuvuzela
>a con
A footie fan not having one is like an american not owning a gun and several burgers
>>
>>68604840

>warriors
>thread
>>
Women who genuinely get upset when the ball sacks lose and would unironically choose too see the ball sacks win every game and rugby to die globally than to have them lose once.

And yes, for some reason, it is mostly women.
>>
Southerners and East Coasters.
>>
>>68606565
Women are almost always awful sports fans.
>>
>>68604840
a liverpool fan
>>
>>68604840
a threeway tie between
>Patriots
>Warriors
>Seahawks.
>>
>>68604840
what a reddit-tier image

kys
>>
Ajacieden
>>
>>68605556
I don't have a gun and haven't had a burger in a few weeks

Beef is expensive, man
>>
>>68604840
The non-bandwagon fan
>>
>>68604840
You realize that you're the negative image of this and do the same thing, just opposite right? Both of you guys are fucking annoying
>>
I live in Texas so Cowboys fans

Go Eagles
>>
>>68604840
The kind that vomits on kids.
>>
File: eighteenandone.jpg (18 KB, 184x256) Image search: [Google]
eighteenandone.jpg
18 KB, 184x256
Patsfags
>>
people that don't support any team
people that support Corinthians/Flamengo and doesn't live in Rio/São Paulo
>>
(in boxing) casuals that either seem to think any sort of movement throughout the ring is "running" or think that a boxer circling around his opponent throughout the entirety of the bout and not throwing any punches with bad intentions is "boxing skill". And use the triangle theory far too much as a way to predict a fights outcome.
>>
>>68610039
kek
>>
Premier League fans. About 80% root for whatever team is good in the year they started paying attention, and the other 20% are just being contrarian and will pick the team that is struggling to escape relegation.

Only applies to Americans, of course
>>
they're all very likeable to be honest
>>
>>68606565
Also women who are upset when a coach plays with his very own ball sack
>>
>>68609372
Merifag Liverpool fan here, can confirm. Been a fan since I was 9 so almost 20 years now. I can't stand most of the lot.

It always amazed me how I could always predict how transfers/coaching changes would end up better than they could(usually poorly), even though most of them are in the same country and I'm not.

I know sports are supposed to be an emotional outlet but these fans take it to a new level with their complete lack of rationality and common sense.

I also suspect that they have also held the club back both on and off the pitch.

It's interesting, cuz it's one of the few things that's been with me since before the redpill, and it's been quite the paradigm shift.
>>
>>68604840
soccer fans
>>
>people who don't go to games at all despite their being so many football clubs in this country

>people who bandwagon United/Liverpool and always say "yeah mate my dad supports them" as if him also being a thin-skinned glory supporter from Mansfield justifies it

>people who don't see how amazing it is we have a 24-tier system with hundreds of leagues and thousands of teams, and will chat shit about "pub leagues" until LAD Bible and some black guy of YouTube tells them to wank off about how good a certain player is
>>
>man utd fans calling city fans glory supporters
Literally cunts. My entire school life I got rinsed for being a Man City fan, cos we weren't great etc, and I took that shit on the chin. Now City are good, all I still fucking get is cunt utd fans.

The funny thing is that it doesn't matter if City's oil billions dry up overnight. I'll still support them if we fold and play in Sunday League. Cos that's what fans are. Not green and yellow scarf waving wannabes, smug cunts who think their opinions mean something.

Honestly, utd fans are now worse than Liverpool's.
>>
>>68604840
Rapid fans are insufferable cunts for the most part. They also like to gang up on away supporters and their stupid "record champion" bullshit gets more and more annoying each year, since they're always cucked from the league title.
>>
>>68609499
This
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>68610358
Why Liverpool?
>>
>>68604840
Chilangos

I suppose every country has a region and it's """" people"""" everyone else despises, here they are chilangos
>>
>their opinion of someone changes because of the team that they support
>claim that you can't be a real fan unless you've got a season ticket/been to see a game/live locally to the team etc
>irrationally despises a team that isn't their teams rival
>>
>>68611737

>claim that you can't be a real fan unless you've got a season ticket/been to see a game/live locally to the team etc

You can't though. How can you be a supporter if you don't actually turn up to support them with like-minded people?
>>
Real Madrid fan
>>
>>68604840

Almost everything in that list is annoying, but supporting your local team? Are you saying that's a bad thing?
>>
Football (soccer) fans in general. The aggressiveness, stupidity, stubbornness that springs from enjoying a sport in which referee's mistakes are part of the game (sometimes decide a game in spite of the teams abilities) and the team that can fool the referee better wins.
>>
>>68611988
He's local, not the team. He's the that guy of whatever city he lives in (probably Seattle)
>>
>>68604973
And he thinks pace is all that matters
>>
>>68612016

...a technophobe game stuck in last century afraid of using technology to make it better, fairer for teams, maybe because getting the fans frustrated and angry (consequently violent) is part of the plan. Part of the experience
>>
>>68611816
case in point
>>
>>68611725
I first got into them through Michael Owen from that 1 World Cup way back. Then I saw they had lots of other iconic players like fowler, macca, etc and it was an easy choice from there. Us Americans like our athletes larger than life, and no one builds them up that way quite like Liverpool does. I could easily see myself having a different perspective from within the country though.

Plus I'd just be another plastic Yank "soccer" fan if I switched teams. Not that I ever would or anything like that, redpill or not. I think I'm addicted to the false dawns at this point.
>>
>>68612016
Idiot.
>>
The >muh real men Rugby fans who seem to spend more time slagging off football than actually talking about rugby
>>
Soccer fans.

Usually soccer fans attack anyone who doesn't like soccer by thinking they don't understand it.
I had to cover the games in college as a booth reporter and sometime if the announcers didn't speak English is cover Fifa games for the college TV. I understand the sport inside and out.

Fucking horrible boring sport

Just horrible
>>
Soccer fans are the absolute worst

Than Baaawwston sports fans

Shitattle
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.