[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jesus fucking christ if there was every something that actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: SAS_Headshot.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SAS_Headshot.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
jesus fucking christ if there was every something that actually literally triggers me is every fucking time this nigger swallows and the mic pics it up

5+years now and hes the only nigger on tv ive EVER fucking heard swallowing
>>
>>68603850

also his fucking sipping of coffee when the camera is off him
>>
>>68603850
this is why i only listen to jim rome, he really makes me think.
>>
>>68603850
He comes off as racist to me. Not like a i hate every race racist. But he's quick to defend the black athletes that cause trouble.
>>
>>68603980
>>68603934

his views and points arent an issue, its EVERYFUCKING TIME he stops talking you hear him swallow, this has been fucking every fucking show, every single segment
>>
oj didnt kill nicole and ron fuck you
>>
>>68604029
I haven't picked up on that, I'll check it out next time.
>>
>>68603934
Jim Rome is unbearable to listen to.

>Lebron is a great player.
>*5 second pause*
>Now don't get me wrong.
>*10 second pause*
>But I think Lebron while a great player
>*5 second pause*
>I think that Lebron while a great player
>*10 second pause*
>He still has a lot to prove
>*cut to commercials*
>>
>>68604080

i wear headphones so i hear it all the time

having watched tons of shows where guys are in similar studios or quiet environments, skip sure as hell doesnt do it

theres even times hes in the middle of a fucking diatribe, will pause an swallow then continue
>>
>>68603850
Could be worse, could be Skip banging his goddamn ring on the table.
>>
>>68604066

As a BLACK MAN, HERE IN AMERICA, I am ashamed. ASHAMED to hear that this former Heisman winning RB and HOF RB would possibly kill his trophy white skin wife.

THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL!
>>
I can barely stick around long enough to hear him swallow. The man just gives me a headache with his extreme niggerendencies.

>BLASPHEMOUS SKIP
>EGREGIOUS MOLLY
>MUH BLACK RIGHTS
>I CANT DEBATE YOUR POINTS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN BEAN SO LET ME JUST SHOUT OVER YOU AND REPEAT THE SAME CLICHED TALKING POINTS IVE BEEN USING FOR 20 YEARS PLEBS.
>GIB ME SHEKELS ESPN

And don't even get me started on skip that fucking weirdo.

Molly is literally the saving grace of that show. Rarely speaks but always on point when she does, while still maintaining some professionalism.
>>
>>68606124
>Molly is literally the saving grace of that show. Rarely speaks but always on point when she does, while still maintaining some professionalism.

not to mention she banging
>>
File: SASS.png (45 KB, 614x746) Image search: [Google]
SASS.png
45 KB, 614x746
>>68603850
>you will never be this assmad
>>
>>68606662

>caps locking to emphasize your screaming

am i reading the script of a first take episode or something?
>>
File: Untitled.png (562 KB, 1207x891) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
562 KB, 1207x891
>>68603850
http://deadspin.com/5943994/stephen-a-smith-thought-an-article-about-him-in-the-onion-was-real
>>
>>68603850
>>68604066
>>68605873
>>68606744
>>68606662

https://youtu.be/1pUR0HgjhZo?t=1m4s
>ywn here greater stephen a commentary than link related
it almost sounds like a parody
>>
>>68606662

FUCK KEVIN DURANT
>>
>>68603850
Why do you watch tho
>>
>>68606897

i watch them during the NBA post season, after the week past the finals i usually tune off and tuen out of sports in general aside from WWE and my other YT shows and podcasts

once skip leaves ill probably never watch either cause any episode of FT that happens when they arent there is fucking cringeworthy

the only good replacement was that one black guy who now cohosts with the spic from miami and his father, but that nigger was super serious and had facts and didnt NIG it up like that stupid faggot on the meme titled "stats" show where he uses nothing but the PER and win shares to tell us how great certain players are

the new co-host is gonna be as cringeworthy has most the others have been back when they were changing hosts all the time after the initial guy left
>>
File: 23VTPW20FP5QV07W-l.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
23VTPW20FP5QV07W-l.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>68604175
>listening to Jim rome
>>
>>68606662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-4vE4427Dc

funniest thing ever
>>
File: 1457403192795.jpg (86 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1457403192795.jpg
86 KB, 640x640
>hating on the god

stay assblasted whitey, while he racks in millions
>>
>>68606124
Get off the proxy, Molly.
>>
>>68606797
Did he actually just claim he could prosecute better than experienced lawyers in the supreme court

Did a man who watches other, bigger men put a ball in a hoop for a living (and is criticized frequently for his inability to do even that) really just say he could have outsmarted one of the better acting defense attorneys at the time
>>
Hey OP, maybe you should stop watching ESPN then. ESPN is fucking garbage.
>>
File: john.jpg (42 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
42 KB, 242x251
>>68603850
>mfw watching the OJ show and realizing how much casual n-word use can come back to bite you
>>
>>68603850

He's a cornball brother.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.