[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discus.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 620x388
Discus.
>>
>>68602742
Discuss discus?
>>
>>68602742
Frisbee
>>
>>68606557
They should hurl boomerangs
>>
I find the tv presentation for track and field events (aside from the running/relay finals) completely underwhelming.

You have shotput and high jump and long jump and speed walking all going on at the same time and the stadium is reacting to different things at different times.

Feel similarly when all the gymnastic events are going on simultaneously. Just makes everything feel less important since no one thing is center stage.

But I guess if there was no overlap the olypics would last an extra week or two.
>>
>>68606776
For things like decathlon, there's no drama. Like they just all do their little events in the background then one day it's announced that so and so won and you're like, oh, did I see that? I'd rather see them do all ten events in one day. The stadium belongs to decathletes that day and the true best athlete in the world is recognized. It should be the centerpiece of the olympics. It should be the pinnacle of sporting achievement. Instead, we give that to the person who runs for 9 seconds.
>>
>>68606776
They do this for gymnastics at first too. When it comes to the finals they are a lot better. But to start of gymnastics it is the same way.
>>
What do they do as a day job?
>>
>>68606946
In the us they work at home depot
>>
>>68606946
Coach the event.
>>
>>68602742
Al Oerter is all you need to know.
>>
>>68606946

lab rat
>>
>>68602742
Is this guy still in the NFL?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.