[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Europe is best at bantz >Europe banter is better than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (537 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
537 KB, 480x270
>Europe is best at bantz
>Europe banter is better than anything in the Copa

>Massive riots and hooligans run amok
>team a hair away from disqualification if there are more fights

Why can't you assholes just settle down, have some beers and talk shit? In reality, you are shit at bantz, you just fucking fight and destroy property.
>>
>>68599785
>being such a pussy ass American softie that you don't understand that cheeky rioting = bantz

Fucking faggot kill yourself
>>
>muh atmosphere
>muh passion
>muh culture

I've been to probably 100 sporting events in my life. College. Pros. Minors. I've seen like 2 fist fights ever. And when my city wins a championship, theres people running around the street, cars honking, and a nice parade days later. What's in the water in yurop?
>>
you seem to be confusing banter with passion
>>
>>68599785
It's because of the SJW influx from your shithouse of a country that people think these things are even worth mentioning.
>>
>>68599837
>acting like a nigger is banter
And yet, and the end of the day, you're a nigger.
>>
>>68599785
Europeans have killed each other for millennia, it runs deep in our blood. Sports events are a wonderful way to canalize this primal bloodlust, but like everywhere you've got a bunch of little pricks ruining the experience for everyone.
>>
>>68599865
SJW are the ones who excuse this kind of behavior by niggers and spics.

I am not a SJW so when you act like nigger chimp I'm going to call you a migger chimp.
>>
>>68599902
This

Our favourite pastime has always been war. We just need something like this and you can't deny there are huge tensions in Europe right now
>>
>>68599889
LOL

Americans, black white whatever, have zero passion and don't do ANYTHING this cool. Closest we get is mexicans killing other kinds of mexicans at Dodger Stadium.

KILL. YOUR. SELF. FAGGOT.
>>
>>68600075
You have to go back, Pedro.
>>
>>68600075
>Americans, black white whatever, have zero passion and don't do ANYTHING this cool.
Niggers kill each other over Jordans all the time Pedro. It's passion like that makes black and browns detestable people, they have no impulse control much like cimpanzees.

You're going back.
>>
>>68599889

Dumbass

Nig nogs shoot each other over turf and pussy and crack n shieet

Lads have a drink and a cheeky bust up after watching the footie, that's bantz bruv.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>cracking a bottle over someone's head
>shooting rockets into opposing fans
>pissing into bottles and throwing it at children

>banter

MFW
>>
Good thing there were no smartphones around in the 80s and early 90s.
>>
File: 1466202097536.png (1018 KB, 941x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466202097536.png
1018 KB, 941x1000
Look at this mans face and tell me that's not some cheeky banter right there
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x360
Just look at these lads! Pure joy and banter
>>
>>68599785
Yes yes, 100 points to OP!

However,
>but the games are still boring as shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.