[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAVS WIN IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>Bogut out
>Curry might get suspended
> cavs are absolute fire now
>3-3
>3-1 Cinderella comeback

So /sp/uds, how we gonna celebrate the return of the King and the death of the memeiors? Ban every Memeior IP? Sticky every Lebron post? Believeland threads until end of next season? How?
>>
>>68597950
is curry being suspended a possibility?

i was just kind of assuming it'd just be that 25k fine and they'd go on to game 7.

I'm all for him being suspended though.
>>
he wont be suspended just like Draymond Green did not get suspended. You think the NBA wants to lose viewers with suspending their pampered ANONYMOUS MVP in the biggest game of the year? think again boy.
>>
>>68598094
>>68598094
Draymond Green did get suspended tho..
>>
>>68597972
No way Curry is getting suspended. Unless his mouthguard left a hole in someone's head he's going to play game 7.
>>
>>68598094
Nobody gives a fuck about the MVP. Is all about Daland and redemption now. Cavs in 1.
>>
>>68598116
only because the technical fouls rounded up to the amount that results in a suspension. He didnt get directly suspended. Curry got a technical and thats all that he will get. Drayboon hits a dude in the nuts. NOTHING. Dahntay jones does it? LEL SUSPENDED!!!!
that's my point. Both teams superstars are completely protected from suspension. if they didnt suspend Draymond thats basically anarchy.
>>
I think there will be riots in Oakland if they lose... so I hope it happens.
>>
>>68598385
It'll mean cheap rent for me again. I hope they lose and the depression kills the app boom here quick.
>>
>>68598385
Cleveland is gonna have riots either way.
>>
>Cavs win
>Lebron will be hauled as greatest sportsman of the last 15 years
>Cavs finally have a championship
>Cleveland finally after a zillion years have a championship
>Lebron soldifies his Top 4 / NBA mount rushmore appearance
>Lebron finals MVP
>his 3rd ring
>cucks the warriors because they lost last year
>warriors will come back next year and the year after, they have time
>Lebron can finally rest a bit, knowing he managed to overcome the impossible
>3-1
>3-1
>3-1
>3-4
glorious, cant wait
>>
>>68598559
If the Cavs and the Indians both win this year there's not gonna be any Cleveland left to celebrate.
>>
>>68598559
Yes please famalam
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.