[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you ever work at a sporting store?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Storefront-Full_MG_1333.jpg (152 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Storefront-Full_MG_1333.jpg
152 KB, 900x600
Any of you ever work at a sporting store?
>>
>>68597601
>Dicks
>>
File: 1353041781723.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1353041781723.gif
1 MB, 217x217
I worked at Modell's when I was in high school and summers in college.

>mfw some dumbass got a blow job from my solid 7 boss while in the back counting out his register one night
>if he didn't already have herpes, he did then
>>
I sold /out/ stuff at Dick's the summer after I graduated high school.
>>
I worked at an Academy last summer
>>
File: big5-store.jpg (81 KB, 393x267) Image search: [Google]
big5-store.jpg
81 KB, 393x267
Worked at Big 5 for a bit during college.

One time a niggress comes in with a large skirt. We track her around the store when the manager sees her stuff some Heelys into her skirt and go for the door. He stops her, she chimps out and grabs a baseball bat. Starts breaking shit and swinging at the employees all the while screaming that were racists and she dindu nuffin. Luckily the cops were nearby at a gas station and they show up and arrest her. Apparently she had a custom made corset under her skirt to hold stolen items and had done this a few other stores. Got 3 years in jail.
Another time some cholo was trying on shoes and told the associate "Imma walk out with these shoes, if anyone stops me Imma come back and kill all you". Guy says "do what you gotta do" and lets him go. We got his license plate and called the PD, who found him quickly and he led them on a chase. He eventually wrecked and fucked himself up pretty bad. After he recovered he got 8 year for various charges.

And employees stole anything that wasn't nailed down to the floor. Nobody checked and nobody cared, the managers just chalked it up to shoplifters.
>>
File: RangersHSS0304.gif (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
RangersHSS0304.gif
19 KB, 300x300
>Scottish
>Used to work in a sports shop in Glasgow
>We sold football shirts of course
>Most popular shirts by far are Rangers and Celtic shirts
>However, the Rangers and Celtic shirts are also the ones that attract the most trouble
>Used to reguraly get fans of Rangers and Celtic coming into the shop just to fuck with the shirts for the other team
>Generally they would come and rip the opposing teams shirts off the shelves and stomp on them
>Or they would spit on them
>However sometimes they would do generally disgusting and awful things
>One time a group of Rangers fans came in and started pouring stale baby food over the celtic shirts and talking about 'now the catholic paedos can attract kids more easily'
>Another time a bunch of Celtic fans came in shortly after Rangers went into administration
>started superglueing monopoly money to the Rangers shirts, because it was apparently the only money Rangers had left
>a few times shirts got burnt and we had to evacuate the shop
>many many people wiped their shit on the shirts
>always had to clean it up

I support Livingston btw
>>
>>68597601
I did, got shot.
>>
>>68598744
Thats pretty cool
>>
>>68597601
No I'm not a poor retard.

>>68597683

>college summers

Lol I interened at Goldman Sachs all my college summer years
>>
>>68599035
To add on to this.

> if you aren't interning at Fortune 500s or doing summer similar during your college summers you are going no where in life.
>>
>>68599035
>>68599094
Truly awful attempt
>>
>>68598716
its just banter lad
>>
>>68599035
t. Poor Person w/ Low Self-esteem
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.