[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Spain the favorites after this match? Who can stop them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: 1359734579533.png (304 KB, 2076x1616) Image search: [Google]
1359734579533.png
304 KB, 2076x1616
Are Spain the favorites after this match?

Who can stop them? Italy, France, Germany?

Has Germany lost it's status as a favorite with their current form?
>>
>>68595491
iceland is favorites
>>
>>68595608
delete this
>>
>>68595491
What a stupid picture, the Basque Country is the best nation on the peninsula by far.
>>
File: Batasunas_feas.jpg (28 KB, 500x166) Image search: [Google]
Batasunas_feas.jpg
28 KB, 500x166
>>68595756
If you like goblins
>>
>>68595491
That's not the Castilian flag, it's the Spanish flag before 1843. It represents all the regions.

>>68595756
Only Alaba and Navarra. Vizcaya and San Sebastián are filthy traitors.
>>
>>68595822
>Among the whitest if not the whitest subregion of the peninsula
>Calls the goblins
And they still top the wealth ppp, purchasing power, hdi and most indexes
>>
>>68595962

Yo, stop telling me about my country. Thanks.
>>
>>68596059
Thanks to standardized data collection and presentation I can tell you factual things about your country without actually being from your country.

What an age we live in.
>>
>implying it's not coming home
Shit thread.
>>
>>68596059
barcelona is the best city in spain. I went there once
>>
I think Germany and Italy are the superior teams overall in this tournament. Then would come France, England (the only team that overcame an early rival goal so far if I'm not mistaken) and Spain.
>>
>>68596162
Then you should know how big of a tax haven Basque country is
>>
>>68596230
Donosti is the best city in Spain and I'm not even from there

Barcelona is where all the tourist go spend money on tourist traps, then say wow it was great
>>
>>68596325
That's how pretty much every wealthy region becomes wealthy nowadays, by hosting the headquarters of companies.

Props to them for pulling it off.
>>
>>68596162
>poortugal talking shit again
>>
>>68595883
this t b h
>>
although i fucking despise the way spain has influenced how football is being played nowadays, i still think Iniesta is one of the most ungodly good midfielders of our time

i think germany spain and france can all have a good shot at winning if everyone's pulled their heads out of their asses and get in form.

in the end it comes down to a bit of luck on the pitch and day's form
>>
>>68596998
umad
>>
>casters mention how everyone in the country must surely be out celebrating
>I'm alone here at home on a chinese cartoons inspired imageboard

Where's my hentai, /sp/?
>>
>>68597436

celebrating what? my friend is in barcelona right now and he could barely even find a bar playing the match
>>
>>68596445
that's not what he meant by tax haven

what happens is they don't contribute to inter-regional solidarity within Spain as much as they should. when the moment came for politicians in the post-Franco era to decide the fiscal organisation of the country, they were too scared by basque terrorists to subject the region to the same standards as the rest of Spain

tl;dr the Basque Country literally extorted a favorable fiscal treatment off Spain
>>
>>68597580
That we've not yet sunk like we did at Worlds. Also, I said Spain, Barcelonafags have been getting increasingly mad at the rest of the country for 10 years straight, and now shit's hitting the fan.
>>
>>68597580
are you and your friend aware of the political situation in Catalonia?
>>
>>68597679
Well that's not a tax haven then, it's something completely different. Tbqh, there are many things that could be said about that.

Is there really such a thing as solidarity between the nations of Spain? Are they justified in doing that thanks to past treatments or are they being cunts? Would other nations do the same if they could or would they be more altruistic? Would the central government have bullied them if it could or would it have shown mercy? I mean, you can argue that from a simple nationalistic perspective, good for the Basques for doing that, but from a wider perspective, it's bad.
>>
>>68595491
>Basques
>Navarres

>Different

Learn some history m8
>>
>>68598805
They may not have been historically different but tbqh Navarres seem like ultra-cucked Basques nowadays although I may be wrong
>>
File: lrn2history.gif (107 KB, 650x703) Image search: [Google]
lrn2history.gif
107 KB, 650x703
>>
>>68595491
Italy is already tired. The match against Sweden was boring and showed mediocre play.
I guess we could see a Spain-Germany final, that would be fun as hell.
>>
>>68595491
Why are Galicians not in there you fucking cunt?
>>
>>68599091
>t. Albertinho Barbossa
>>
>>68599500
t. Alberto Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Barbosa
>>
>>68598956
I don't trust you cheeky fucks, >we always choke agains parking the bus and guess what could easily happen

We both know that the 2012 finals happened because Italy actually tried something that wasn't full catenaccio
>>
>>68599588
Serious question, do you guys also use a double surname or are you anglo dicksuckers?

t. Juan José Jiménez Gimeno García Gracia
>>
>>68599588
>mad that he can't prove he's a pure blooded Christian of old

Its not our fault you portuguesinhos let the jews and moors stay
>>
>>68599650
It depends, what you mean by double surname?

Because the standard is one from the mother and one from the father in this order, then one or two personal names.

>>68599681
t. Albierto Barbuesa
>>
>>68599091
because galicia is part of portugal idiot
>>
>current form
everyone here knew from the start that we won't win shit
>>
>>68600010
kek, they would have to be idiots to want this, Galicians are slightly richer than us while having a slightly less educated workforce, so they have a good thing going on there.
>>
>>68596371
>Donosti is the best city in Spain and I'm not even from there
You know there might be something to this, Gipuzkoa has the highest purchasing power in Spain
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.