[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys think Messi handles the moment he realizes one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
How do you guys think Messi handles the moment he realizes one far greater than himself has finally emerged?

Does he walk up to Pulisic with humility and poise to shake his hand and mutter the words, "You're the one I've been waiting for all this time", or does he plunge in to a state of denial that haunts him for the remainder of his career?
>>
>>68590368
Seriously hope he gets the start against Argentina (he won't). I can only imagine him scoring the game winning goal against Argentina and becoming an international superstar before he even turns 18. His value is estimated at like 1 million euros or something right now, that would explode to at least 2 million.
>>
Anyone that does that stupid fucking dance move should be shot
>>
File: messi being a nigger.jpg (764 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
messi being a nigger.jpg
764 KB, 2048x1365
Probably grabs his neck and tries to choke him because his argentinian nigger genes kick in
>>
>>68591085

>being this American

If you had watched that game, youd know that he was being tackled and fouled all game long.

He snapped.
>>
Messi is a spacial-kinetic genius, rarely thereĀ“s one in several generations
>>
>>68590368
Who the fuck is pulisic
>>
>>68591526
croatian wunderkind
plays for dortmund
>>
>>68591679
why do amerifats care?
>>
>>68590368
>110lb white kid dabbing

cringe

what's wrong with white americans?
>>
ATTENTION EURO MASTER RACE

Argentina game is on at a reasonable time tomorrow if you want to watch some of this mickey mouse tournament. Suppose I can make an exception for Messi
>>
>>68590670
This was such an American post
>>
>>68590368

he will just stare into oblivion again just like when he lost the world cup
>>
>>68591740

he was born and raised in america so he plays for the usmnt
>>
can someone explain that gesture (head down, hands pointing back)? I've seen many athletes do it
>>
>>68592783
It's an anime thing
>>
LITERALLY WHOM
>>
Sjezus! Wie is dat joh?
>>
>>68592960
I'm an anime master and have never seen it
>>
>>68591458
This
Messi is a genius, greatest ever seen and won't be beaten in our lifetime
>>
>>68591740
Youngest guy ever to score multiple goals in Bundesliga and youngest guy ever to score a goal for the US national team at age 17
>>
Kapustka is going to beat the shit out of his talent.
>this is what we actually believe
>this is what will happen
>>
>>68593227
>>68591458
Let's hope Messi's autism doesn't stop him from being able to properly confront the situation where he loses to a better player.
>>
>>68594154

I'm afraid his autism is too strong
>>
PULISGOD
>>
>>68591284
not an argument
>>
>>68590368
LOOK AT MY DAB
>>
File: 1465797576385.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1465797576385.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
>>68590368
>implying there will be a footballer as good as Messi in the next 100 years
>>
>>68591833
the Copa was unironically better than this shitfest Euro (up until Czech v Croatia at least)
>>
>>68590368
>Born: Sep 18, 1998 (age 17)
What the hell? They're letting high school kids play now?
>>
>>68592783
its a jojo pose
it means i just wrecked your shit kid
>>
>>68594857
When he's a superstar, obviously. Second best player ever, second to of course the GOAT Freddy Adu
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.