[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Is Game 7 being played at the Oracle when the Cavs and Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Why Is Game 7 being played at the Oracle when the Cavs and Warriors both finished #1 in the regular season?
>>
Because Warriors had the better record, which serves as a tiebreaker in these cases.
>>
File: 1464835382815.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1464835382815.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>68579258
Why should a record matter when they didn't play in the same conference and didn't face the same teams?
>>
>>68579190
>apehoop """""final""""" game
>it's 7 games actually

wew
>>
>>68579692
They called the FinalS

You have to win 4 games to get the title. Sometimes it takes playing 7 games total for that to happen. Sometimes it only takes 4
>>
>>68579692
I know. It's not making a whole lot o sense to me. Nobodies tied yet, and when the Thunder beat the Spurs, the Warriors weren't named champions. Doesn't make much sense to me.
>>
>>68579639
They actually did face the same teams, even though they did face teams from their respective conferences more often.

>>68579692
It's called the final series you dumb Pollack retard.
>>
>>68579258
But the Cavs went undefeated in the playoffs which is far more impressive. Silver should move Game 7 to Cleveland for the mouth guard incident alone.
>>
>>68580096
Dude I'm a Cavs fan but what the fuck are you talking about? They weren't undefeated, they dropped 2 games against Toronto.
>>
Tbh pham game 7 of the finals should be at a neutral site
>>
>>68580350
yeah its always kinda awkward when the road team wins
>>
>>68580350
They have to sell tickets. You're guaranteed a packed stadium in either Cleveland or Cali. Plus you do local businesses a favor by holding these games in those locations. You can't just move the game to bumfuck Alabama or something without letting everyone know that ahead of time.
>>
NBA playoffs should be played in 2 matches series and using aggregate scoring and away scoring rule.
>>
>>68580542
>You're guaranteed a packed stadium in either Cleveland or Cali
Wouldn't it be the same in a neutral stadium? CL finals are always packed and it's a neutral stadium
>>
dumb english frogposter
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.