[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kanker tering tyfus kutclubje
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FC_Twente_400x400.png (244 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
FC_Twente_400x400.png
244 KB, 400x400
>scam Dutch FA
>scam taxes
>scam UEFA and other clubs
>fuck up players' careers
>take loans from a dubious company in Malta associated with other corruption cases in football

>get relegated by the Dutch FA due to said corruption
>they should actually have lost their license and been disbanded, they're lucky as fuck they only got relegated
>bribe their way out anyway and play in Eredivisie next season

Scummiest shit club on the earth. What a fucking cancer to Dutch football.
>>
>scam and fraud the entire eredivisie for years
>get a 180k fine

Can the KNVB be anymore of a joke? Why aren't teams in absolute protest about this? Can we just fire the entire KNVB because of this atrocious decision?
>>
>>68571365
Graafschap is out so i'm happy.
>>
>>68571365
>bribe their way out anyway and play in Eredivisie next season
Fucking hell, really?
>>
>>68572275
Their online punishment was a 180k fine
>>
>>68572335
Fuck's sake Netherlands. Last time we had a club involved in shady shit they had to restart at amateur level.
>>
HAHAHA HAHAHA
Are we the most hated club in the country right now?
Ga maar lekker janken kakkerlakken
>>
>>68572335
Not true though. In total the fines are about 7m plus 3 years no european football
>>
>>68571365
Sounds a bit like west ham
>>
>>68572579
Well it's been long known that our KNVB is a joke

>>68572673
so a literal nothing punishment then
>>
I'm not even a Twente fan, in fact I had a great laugh at how shit they were this year.
However I really don't understand the people getting mad that they haven't been relegated or worse.
It would be terrible to have a big club like Twente replaced by some club literally no one cares about.
Twente are in a hole now which will take years to get out of, I think they were punished enough, especially since the club was basically hijacked by two fraudulent dickheads, which could happen to many clubs.
>>
Kek there were even rumors the narco laundered money in the sale of Tecatito Corona.
>>
>>68572966
>It would be terrible to have a big club like Twente replaced by some club literally no one cares about.

No, it would be best for everyone. Ever since Twente won the Eredivisie they've been splashing the cash, buying promising players from smaller clubs and absolutely fucking up their careers, getting nowhere themselves and losing all the money and progress they made from the title win.

They're a literal tumour to Dutch football and need to either be cured or removed. Instead, they're allowed to rage on and keep destroying our shit with their corruption.
>>
>>68573459
>Ever since Twente won the Eredivisie they've been splashing the cash
Of which other Eredivisie teams profited from with transfer fees other teams might not have paid (Tadic comes to mind)
>and absolutely fucking up their careers,
Not on purpose, you buy players in the hope to succeed, can't see how you can use this against them.
>getting nowhere themselves and losing all the money and progress they made from the title win.
Which is their loss alone.
>a literal tumour to Dutch football and need to either be cured or removed
If you believe the KNVB is has (Munsterman& van der Laan gone)
> Instead, they're allowed to rage on and keep destroying our shit with their corruption.
I can't predict the future, neither can you.
Juventus went from a fraudulant shit club to being the only team in Italy that can compete with the big teams, and they have a great transfer policy.

I simply don't see what we have to gain from destroying them, I don't think any other team looks at this and thinks to themselves ''Yeah, I too want to go through what Twente went through'', they've seen how it can bring you to the brink of death
>>
File: 1465124659897.jpg (105 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
1465124659897.jpg
105 KB, 640x631
>>68571365
STAY MAD NIGGER
>>
>>68574780
Look at Dutch football now

Twente is part of that problem

stay cucked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.