[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right my /welsh/ friends, how do we prevent pic related from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ....and wales loses again.png (31 KB, 339x294) Image search: [Google]
....and wales loses again.png
31 KB, 339x294
Right my /welsh/ friends,
how do we prevent pic related from happening again?
>>
>>68570446
I think you did well, looking forward to wales- russia
>>
DIM CYMRU
I
M

C
Y
M
R
U
>>
>>68570526
Thank you Netherlands, I appreciate the support.
But I think for Wales, beating England would've been the best thing to happen for our country.

They'd make Cardiff the capital of the UK as a response.
>>
1. Don't chat shit
2. Get B A L E to score
>>
>>68570446
Drop Taylor for Davies, Collins in the middle. Tayls is a waste of space, mun. I'm not even Welsh and even I know this.
>>
>>68570446
Just merge with your team with England already. I don't know why Scotland, England and Wales insist on being special snowflakes and splitting up what could be a really good team.
>>
>>68570646
That's what makes it exciting though, the idea of team GB seems so boring.
>>
>>68570668
Both you and England would probably experience far less heart break though.

And don't get too cocky. A united Britain team would be much better, but it wouldn't be unstoppable.
>>
>>68570766
But how else will I have the chance to mock the English for only just scraping a win against coal miners?
>>
Get some samoans to move to wales and mate with the largest, drunkest strumpets in Cardiff.

Beat England 112-5 in World Cup play 20 years from now.
>>
>>68570803
Well, I mean that's just the choice you have to make. If you care more about winning, then just merge. If you care more about watching the English suffer at the expense of suffering yourself, then don't.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.