[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONMEBOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: usa-vs-mexico-logos.png (276 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
usa-vs-mexico-logos.png
276 KB, 600x350
>be conmebol
>have 10 teams
>always have to invite B teams
>pride themselves in being a great confederation

why not just permanently invite USA and Mexico to CONMEBOL, South American bros? I'm sure they can keep up with your mighty football. that way you have 12 teams, more publicity, more competition and more spots for WC.

also it would be hilarious to leave Canada in CONCACAF with the Central Americans all alone.
>>
Amalgamate concacrap and conmebol. Sorted.
>>
>>68569851
Because CONCACAF is better than shitinbol.

We'll only take their good teams like Argentina and Chile. Not really sure any of the rest are worth taking in.
>>
Mexico is almost always invited to conmebol tournaments, they might as well be already a member. USA was invited before but for some reason they rejected the invitation
>>
Concacaf for some reason has power over Mexico and the US and would retaliate if they sent their A teams to Copa all the time. In a democracy the most tiniest of island nations in CONCACAF have an equal vote to Mexico and US.
>>
>>68570465
Naw, CONCACAF is a mutually beneficial relationship for both Mexico/USA, and all the other guys.

USA and Mexico never have to worry about grabbing an auto-ticket to every World Cup, guaranteeing they never miss out on the massive revenue that comes with it, while the little guys are given at least the opportunity of hitching a ride to the WC, and receive far more exposure than they otherwise normally would.

What they should do is keep both CONCACAF and CONMEBOL the same, but continue combining the two for Copa America like they did this year.
>>
>>68571110
/thread
>>
>>68571110
This burger got it.
>>
>>68571110
At the end it is not as beneficial in the competitive sense, >we will never get better until we get to play in a better federation like conmebol.
>>
>>68569979
>concacrap
>Costa Rica topped your group

lmaoing at you
>>
>>68571110
>USA and Mexico never have to worry about grabbing an auto-ticket to every World Cup
What about when Mexico would've missed the last WC if not for >us bailing them out?
>>
I wish there was more cooperation between the two leagues, it would be fun. Mexico and USA would be middle-top talent in South America and the rest of their league could compete with the shittier teams.
>>
>>68575876

Sure you can.
>>
>>68569851
Bound to happen. And it will be good for sport and business.
>>
because cuminbowl are greedy poor sudaca niggers and now that their blatant cash grab tournament has back fired on them they want to act like they don't care and cry refball
>>
>>68576141
And in 2010 USA topped their group. The english keep getting cucked by concacrap teams. But they beat the legendary team of Wales!
>>
>>68569851
We wouldn't accept it
Why would we endanger our pretty much automatic world cup bids?
>>
>>68578974
How ironic seeing a Mexican saying things like "sudacas" and "poor niggers. And the cash grab did not backfire at all, Mexico and USA in the late rounds is guaranteed $$$
>>
>>68578689
Not good for sport
And I have my doubts about business
>>
>>68576144
It was close but ultimately we have both qualified every single time since 1994.
>>
>>68579042
Really only Mexico. The US didn't even fill their 70k stadium in hipster Seattle. Shows they still don't care.
>>
>>68579042
>favela scum

lol as long as you keep inviting mexico to CA and libertadores for no reason other thank shekels, you guys will continue being poor sudaca niggers in my book
>>
>>68570014
>no Brazil

Sure they currently suck with Dunga but come on, Tite will fix them up
>>
>>68579414
Don't flatter yourself, you'll always be a wetback beaner to the US.

Besides CA invites 2 teams, Japan has even competed so it's not like we actually need you, it's. The other way around: Without actual competitive opponents you will sucumb in every WC, relying on friendlys for preparation, which we all know suck and are not that useful
>>
>>68569851
Combine copa, keep WCQ separate. Best of both worlds for us, please
>>
>>68579855
>cuminbowl is actual competition

when will this meme stop
>>
>>68569851
We should really just invite Chile and Argentina into CONCACAF
>>
>>68569851
Is a known political problem.

The issue is that if you combine the leagues you have to invite all the shitty central america teams that nobody cares about.

And the WC qualifiers would be twice as long and pointless.

And besides is not like is good for mexico and america, right now they each have like a guaranteed spot for the WC against shit teams.
>>
>>68579957
>win only two matches in last CONCACAF world cup qualifying's last stage
>still qualify to world cup

Nice "competition"
>>
>>68579056
True. I meant inviting mexico and the us + a couple concacaf teams to play the actual copa america. This centenario thing is an experiment and has showed that it works.
>>
>>68580130
>second place in conmebol getting rekt by 4th place in concacaf

nice meme
>>
>>68569851
It would cause the economies of at least thirty small nations to collapse as a full 10% of their GDPs are made up of FIFA bribe money which would not exist without US and Mexico.
>>
>>68580483
>Be mexico
>Tie with Venezuela
>Will get wrecked by Chile
>i-it was our ''z ''team i swear.
>>
>>68579056
If you make a super competitive league and combine both spots You decrease the chance those shit teams make it to the WC and make it more competitive.

Which is the reason it didnt happen with blatter.

Overall is good for the WC but not so much for your SA average team in the WC.
The qualifiers would be insanely long too.
>>
>>68580578
>w-we don't even care about this faggot s-sport

OK kid
>>
>>68570014
>>68579988
>says the country which Colombia made look like shit both at this Cup AND the Pre-Olympics.
>>
>>68571110
no US or Mexican players would play the Gold Cup then because its a mickey mouse trophy.
>>
>>68580631
Blatter was the ultimate "progressive" in that he put shit nations ahead of good nations in the sport.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.