[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it wrong for me to support a NT that I have no association
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Berlusconi.jpg (28 KB, 432x345) Image search: [Google]
Berlusconi.jpg
28 KB, 432x345
Is it wrong for me to support a NT that I have no association with? I've been a fan of Italy since the early stages of the 2006 World Cup. It was when I was first getting into soccer and some of my best memories from that summer were watching Pirlo and Gattusso wreck everyone's shit. 10 years later I still enjoy watching Italy play, even though the team has been a pale shadow of what it was in 2006, except for Euro 2012, which I missed because I was in basic training. When my dad told me Italy had made it to the final I was dumbstruck because literally no one had expected it, and then I felt remorseful that I had missed possibly Italy's best performance for years to come.

I'm not Italian by any means, but I'm still a fan of the NT. Does this make me a bandwagoner/traitor? Or can I support Italy with all of my greasy guinea bros?

Pic sort of related, it's Italy's Dolan Trump.
>>
At least you're not doing it for muh heritage, bro
>>
no one gives a shit

> it's Italy's Dolan Trump.
no he isn't, you dumb fuck
>>
DESU m8 since your country isn't in the Euros I don't see a problem with you supporting Italy. I like them a lot too. As long as you support the US if they meet in the WC, I think you're fine.
>>
>>68569123
You're a faggot and you should kys

btw, Italians are niggers
>>
>>68569161
Disgusting krauts are shit when it comes to judging political figures. That's why you let Merkel flood your streets with arabs and your women with arab cum. You're the reason Europe a shit.

>>68569163
I'm not a fan of American club soccer because: 1) it sucks; 2) the fans are fucking phonies who don't know a thing about soccer. I do support the USMNT when the World Cup comes around by default, though,despite the fact that most other casuals support them because of jingoism and are annyoing as fuck.

Generally, though, I don't care about the USMNT unless it's a big game with the potential to foment a torrent of brown (and occasionally English) butthurt.

>>68569167
>t. basement dweller from Jersey
>>
>>68569348
Trump doesn't own television networks, unlike Silvio.
>>
>>68569535
>charismatic politically incorrect billionaire with political ambitions

Honestly, I'd be surprised if Donald Trump hasn't been to some of Berlusconi's bunga bunga parties.
>>
>>68569123
>Pic sort of related, it's Italy's Dolan Trump.
Probably true, but I wonder if you mean it in the same way as I do.
>>
>>68569691
I mean it in the sense that they are both clowns with parallel backgrounds and mannerisms.
>>
>>68569719
Ah well, that's only superficially true. Berlusconi wasn't nearly as much of a silver spoon as Trump, he was actually a very very successful (if crooked as fuck) enterpreneur, and he started meddling in politics decades before actually proprosing himself. The mannerism is also rather different, Trump's is very artificial.
They both are obvious shameless demagogues, but then so are most politicians, the only difference is that by virtue of their personal finances they aren't bound to a party and as such they can be much freer in their bullshitting because they don't depend upon not upsetting their colleagues for election support.
The similarities I see are more about what they're actually likely to do once elected: a few showy acts against immigration with low success (still better than doing nothing tho), some showy laws against leeches, and then just corporate stuff all the way, ignoring every issue and bending at every foreign power in facts if not words.
>>
Nothing wrong with supporting other nations, I support Denmark first for instance but why Italy. That country is such pure cancer and is their NT. Divers, cunts, arrogant pricks, literally the worst NT
>>
>>68569123
im pretty much anyone but england and france la
>>
WHO HERE ITALY FAN SINCE 2002?

MAN WE GOT HOSED IN THAT WC
>>
>>68570737

The only two countries in the world that are superior to the USA, insecure much?
>>
>>68570843
Every country in western europe is superior, hell even Slovakia scores better on health, education etc
>>
No one gives a shit. Although it'd be weird if you supported them against the USA
>>
>>68569348
Merkel is the hero Europe doesn't deserve but needs right now. Can you imagine one million refugees stuck in Greece/Macedonia for months?
>>
>>68569123
It's ok americanbro, Italy is my second favourite NT as well
>>
>>68570661
2000 was 16 years ago m8 just let it go.
Also no era penal faggot.
>>
>Is it wrong for me to support a NT that I have no association with?
yes
>I've been a fan of Italy since the early stages of the 2006 World Cup
delete your account
>>
>>68570661
>>68571581
Yeah, Dutchfags have no right to be talking about dirty players when you have scum like Robben and Sneijder. It really no era penal.
>>
>>68569123
you're unamerican, italians are the worst thing that ever happened to this country, organized crime paved the way for the heroin epidemic and corruption that you see today.
>>
>>68571342
This, if the spineless populists had their say in the matter Europe would be off worse.
I'm glad she is there and keeps a cool head.
Of course /pol/ children will never understand.
>>
>>68569123
you should probably kill yourself
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.