[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he finished?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: Harry-Kane3.jpg (52 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Harry-Kane3.jpg
52 KB, 640x400
Is he finished?
>>
>>68569102

Hes stopping Jamie Vardys Party.

So yes. He is
>>
>>68569102
he'll be replaced by studge in the next game with vardy replacing stershit
>>
>>68569102
doubt it since he's shit at finishing
>>
>>68569152
it's literally his only good attribute you mug
>>
Yes he was a two season wonder
>>
Not really. The overreaction by some people is bizarre
>this 22yo premier league top scorer should never start for England again after 1.5 games
Fuck that, give the lad a break

also apart from a lucky goal Vardy literally didn't do anything. Sturridge is good though and should start if just to give Kane a rest
>>
>>68569164
>make obvious pun for the heck of it
>britard native speaker doesn't get it
>>
>>68569174
I agree he isn't finished but in tournaments you may only have 1.5 games to prove yourself or you're out
>>
>>68569190
I thought it was a funny joke gerald, well done from me
>>
>>68569174
welcome to English mentality chocolate nigger. Though to be fair he looked like a worn out 40 year old on the pitch in the recent England matches.
>>
>>68569102
Or is he done?
>>
>>68569174
I literally came here to say this.

It just shows how most of the people on this site have 0 worthwhile insight and can only spout endless memes.

Woy literally played sterlel next to him in a 442. How the fuck is kane meant to get any service? Woys retarded system is the problem and maybe in the first game if Kane wasnt on corner duty he might have been in the box to actually score a goal.
>>
>>68569190

>Q: is he finished
>A: doubt it since he's shit at finishing

>German humour

fucking hell
>>
>>68569220
spurs here. he seems to take a few games to get going for us, and you can't really afford that in a tournament so i'll be surprised if he can ever be as good for england as he is at league football desu
>>
>>68569313
great bants
>>
yeah pretty much.

how is he even starting instead of vardy? i don't get it
>>
>>68569382
I just don't think the games have suited him. He'll probably come on off the bench against Slovak and bang 2 goals in. He's class but can't afford to disappear in a tournament
>>
>>68569313
>It's a Hans ruins a pissup in city episode with his terrible bants
>>
>>68569102
Finished? I wish the fucker could finish
>>
He's been made to look a lot worse than he is by starting alongside Sterling.
>>
actually get some decent players connecting with him and giving him good ball rather than isolating him or having to play with sterling and he might actually do alright

plus rooney slowing the play down so any space kane might find disappears after rooney takes his 12th touch to finally decide to ping a ball to walker for the 15th time that game
>>
>>68569102

nah he just needs a bit of a break that's all, people forget he's only 22, younger players are always inconsistent and he's frankly done amazing to score as many goals as he has the last two seasons
>>
>>68569152

>wins the golden boot
>"he's shit at finishing"

ok m8 lel
>>
>it's an an international tournament exposes england's overrated meme players episode
>>
>>68570395

we dominated both our games and have four points
>>
>>68570420

>draw against russia
>scramble a last minute goal against mighty wales
>>
>>68570454
>Japan in charge of paying attention to a match beyond goals
Stick to anime Kenta
>>
>>68569102
>le mouthbreathing man
>>
>>68570534
>dominating a game equals being successful
shit tactics, the team
>>
>>68570580

>0-0
>>
>>68570580
THAT FLAG
THAT OPINION
KEK
>>
>>68570534

OK sorry. enjoy your world class non-meme players and inevitable euro title.
>>
>>68570287

>EPLEL accolades

He's garbage
>>
File: 1462444424012.jpg (7 KB, 264x242) Image search: [Google]
1462444424012.jpg
7 KB, 264x242
>>68570797
Domo arigato *bows*
>>
>>68570797

Who said they were world class?
>>
>>68569174
Vardy was also important for England's second goal you stupid cunt.
>>
>>68571370
He had 7 touches the entire time he was on the pitch. Alli got an assist but I wouldn't say he had a good game either

All I'm saying is that it's not as simple as
>kane didnt score
>got subbed off for vardy
>vardy scored
>therefore vardy should start
and trying to draw conclusions from roy's substitutions is frankly silly because all he did was sub in 3 strikers and lucked out with a win. England played worse than they did against Russia.
>>
>>68571370
He was vital in both goals England got and because of what he did England won. You dont get this fucking game i think.
>>
>>68569102
>play 68 games so far in the season
>wonder why he's laggy

HURRR WHY CANT HE SCORE 20 GOALS IN THE GROUP STAGES LIKE HE DID FOR SPURS
>>
>>68571600
Overly simplistic view once again
Would you drop Lewandowski and Muller for not scoring in the tournament yet?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.