[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They will become invincible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-US-Soccer-Kits-1-622x344.jpg (53 KB, 622x344) Image search: [Google]
2016-US-Soccer-Kits-1-622x344.jpg
53 KB, 622x344
Guys, it's happening.

The americans will slowly take over the football/soccer scene. Since foreigners offered more exposure and competitivity to their national league, they are becoming more and more relevant everyday. Football is gaining popularity and more youngsters are getting interested in it.

Sure, for now they only take pre retirees and reject superstars but once their league will be attractive enough they will become hard as fuck to beat and almost invincible a bit like the spaniards a few years back.

Remember when playing against the US would guarantee you an easy as fuck win over a team of literally who's who would have rather played in the nba or the nfl if they were good enough.
Look at how they played with heart and passion in the last wc and even deserved to beat the belgians. Look at how they're styling over third world south americaca teams who used to btfo of them in the past.

They're probably gonna lose against Argentina in the next game but not by a wide margin (I'd say 1-0 or 2-1) since football attractiveness in the US is still pretty recent.

But, as the days will pass, their domestic league (fueled with foreign talents, meme magic and leaders that actually care about the sport) will provide them high quality players and they will become unstoppable in, I'd say 10 to 20 years. They will become invincible like their Basketball team.

Tl;dr the Americans will btfo all of us in the next few years. Fuck they're even better than the English now.
>>
The US will win the World Cup by 2076, but hopefully by that point I'll be dead and the world will have gone down the shitter
>>
m8 we lost to Guatemala
>>
Fuck off idiot. US soccer fans are cancer. They are the seahawka of the soccer scene. Soccer will never take off here and I hope you die for wishing such a thing on the most least deserving country possible. Fuck yourself
>>
>>68567812
I agree, Americans will eventually take over the football scene, they're a huge country and talented sportsmen. They just need to get the youth more interested in it.

>Fuck they're even better than the English now
irrelevant to the argument, England has never been any good
>>
>>68567812
I don't think so. Not because they are not talented enough to do it, but because it lacks one thing and that is knowledge on how to train your promises.
Making your new one play in that shitty University league will be their downfall
>>
>>68567812
It's going to take more than a few years. >We have heart, fitness, and speed, but very few players with any technical ability. And that takes a long time to develop, and our youth academies aren't that great desu.
>>
>>68567864

University needs to work with USMNT.

They could learn so much from Klinsmann amd his staff about development if they pick his brain
>>
>>68567812

It will never happen as long as handegg is given more priority in schools than soccer, as soon as boys are considered old enough they stop playing soccer and start playing handegg, this is done in practically every single school in the US. Don't get me wrong, I want it to happen but it never will.
>>
>>68567864
This is gonna be kind of irrelevant, once more young kids get into the game, western yuro scouts will be all over the US bringing the good ones to Europe's best academies.
>>
>>68567878
I don't the core idea of the of the Universities works, that's the problem. There shouldn't be a separate league for players that could play on higher levels, it devalues them and make them loose time.
>>
US MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
US MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
US MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

Oh wait we lost, nevermond, we never cared for this sport anyway
>>
File: 1392210971044.gif (442 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
1392210971044.gif
442 KB, 400x425
>mfw a big strong american was near me
>>
>>68567982
If the US loses to Argentina everyone will be calling for Klinsman's head, guaranteed.
>>
>>68568005
Are you Fucking retarded? Argentina could beat us with 10 men. Of course we're going to lose, I just want to see how entertaining it is when messi rapes our team
>>
>>68567812
>Fuck they're even better than the English now.

Dumb ameriposting frogtard
>>
>>68568005
that's what big football nations always do
>>
File: bald and proud.jpg (53 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
bald and proud.jpg
53 KB, 720x960
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>68567847
>most least

:^]
>>
>>68567831
>USA BTFOs the world on our tricentennial
GLORIOUS
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.