[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do some people dislike this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
how do some people dislike this guy?
>>
>>68566838
cause hes a grade a cunt and his wife is a whore
>>
File: bron.webm (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
bron.webm
1 MB, 720x720
>>68566838
>>
>>68566838
He chews on his mouth guard and sticks it out for people to see.
>>
>>68566838
i dont dislike him but he is overrated because hes a lucky SOB with a meme game

legod is way better.
>>
cause he plays like a bitch
>>
>>68566838
>throws spitty mouthguard at fan
>acts like he's a family man but goes full nig in the finals
>a total choke artist, outperformed by a wide margin by lebron in both finals
>media babby
>granny sneakers
>wife a total bitch who thinks her high school education matters to anyone

gee how could anyone dislike him, canada?
>>
i dont think the hate he gets is because of anything he does i think its just because his autistic fanbase thinks he is the best player in the world. These finals have really exposed him even if they win game 7 the finals mvp will probly be lebron.
>>
>>68566838
>throw your mouthguard at a fan because you're frustrated
>flop all the time
>only chuck 3s and never do anything else when it fails
>ballhog
>marry an annoying bitch wife who attention whores
>has less facial hair than an asian twink
>born with a silver spoon in his mouth
>didn't even direct his destiny toward success(Did everything to turn off the warriors from drafting him because he wanted to go on the knicks, GSW drafted him regardless), he did nothing to help himself to this success
>doesn't show up int the playoffs and takes his teams credit while giving none

I got more
>>
Cause hes a cuck, pic related
>>
>>68566838
The media has pronounced him as the "Best player on the planet" because he's
A. On the best team
B. Part of a system that specifically caters to his style of play
C. Probably the best 3 point shooter of all time but that's literally all he does
D. Somehow shoots more free throws as a perimeter shooter than LeBron who spent most of his time at the rim tonight
E. He's just flat out overrated. Again, he's a magnificent shooter but that's all he does. He's an average point guard. He struggles to create his own shot. He struggles to drive effectively. He plays mediocre defense.

If Curry was on any other team in the world he wouldn't be getting the numbers he's getting. Constant screens to get him open looks and you can't just switch his screens because the Warriors, as a whole, are so good that you create a mismatch doing so. The Warriors are one of the few teams that you have to guard all 5 players.
>>
>>68566934
Keep going, as a Cleveland native this is getting me aroused
>>
File: 1413256153886.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1413256153886.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>68566934
>wanting to be a Knick
>>
>>68566838

Hes a piece of shit
>>
>>68566901
>Full nig in the finals

Wait, what do you mean, I think I missed something
>>
Brandy symptom, a legit all time goat but someone who is actually a system babby, he's been carried through these finals

desu he's Steve Nash without the ability to defend and a hotter hand at times, but I can see how some people can be put off by the constant 3's

even though they've been filled with Sternball so game 7 gets record high ratings, LeBron looks like the real basketball player fighting a superior team with Kyrie's help so it's natural to root for them
>>
>>68566838
Nothing likeable about him
>>
File: faggot.png (405 KB, 579x327) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
405 KB, 579x327
>>68566990
I know right?
>>68566978
>zero FMVP awards
>can't play defense, pretends he does by leading in steals (which harden is the runner up showing how it's a meme stat)
>literally plays awful basketball by making awful shots instead of smart ones ruining 20 years of basketball development and strategy
>spends money to support an gay hating christian church while living in the gay capital of the world (two faced faggot)
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1024x768
>>68566934
This mother fucker here.
>>
>>68566838
He's always saying God this and God that. Oh. He's also a nigger that chimped out and almost blinded a white spectator because he fucked up.
>>
>>68567009
>fouls out
>in foul trouble every game
>chattering with the king constantly despite playing like absolute shit
>pleading with the refs, flopping all the time
>supports someone who literally CAN'T stop touching other men's genitals
>>
>>68567178
Oh, thought you meant he was fucking hoes on the side
>>
>>68566957
>struggles to create his own shot
what? he is top tier in getting space and pulling it up from the dribble, m8. why do you think cavs double-team him all the time?
>>
He is only good because he abuses an arbitrary line on the floor to be gifted 50% more points, yet he struts around as if he is the best player in the world. He disgustingly chews on his mouth piece constantly. He's just an entitled, arrogant, delusional bitch player.
>>
File: kane.jpg (42 KB, 628x439) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
42 KB, 628x439
>>68566844
fpbp and checked
>>
File: Wewman.jpg (159 KB, 800x1217) Image search: [Google]
Wewman.jpg
159 KB, 800x1217
>>68566955
>>
>>68567272
There's a difference between being really good at creating space and needing very little space to get your shot off.

I think he's average at creating space, he just need very little of it because of his fast chucking.

Important distinction.
>>
because he cant do this
https://youtu.be/_2BBc9o4s44
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.