[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>10 seconds left in Game 7 >cavs up 103-102 >Curry has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: varejao_760x442.jpg (235 KB, 756x440) Image search: [Google]
varejao_760x442.jpg
235 KB, 756x440
>10 seconds left in Game 7
>cavs up 103-102
>Curry has to pass the ball
>Varejao gets it.
>He throws it out of bounds
>rips off Golden State Jersey to reveal Cavs jersey

What would your reaction be?
>>
File: 1466135496099.jpg (36 KB, 288x400) Image search: [Google]
1466135496099.jpg
36 KB, 288x400
>>
>varejao doesn't get elected to win a ring
>>
>>68566086
It would be golden state ball
>>
>>68566086

>Wow, this is even more rigged than I thought it would be.
>>
>>68566086
Officially a WWE tier """"sport""""
>>
>Varejao gets a ring no matter who wins

He's the real winner here.
>>
>>68566086
>hail the King

we capeshit now
>>
>>68566086
>he then jumps kicks curry in the face and pins him for the last 3 seconds
>>
>*JR voice from WWE*BAWGAWD CAVS WIN CAVS WIN!
>>
>>68566086
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAGLNKFSSDE

Bron's reaction
>>
>>68566086

It doesn't matter. Cavs can elect to give him a ring if they win or he'll get one anyway if the Warriors win.

This madman has all his bases covered. Considering the Cleveland Curse still hasn't reared its ugly head, expect Varejao to finally get a ring with the Warriors, just to drive home home how cursed Cleveland is.

Nevermind the fact that if/when Lebron gets the Finals MVP, but doesn't win the championship he'll have a shitload of leverage to leave Cleveland and go put together another super team, since he can just use the excuse that the Cavs were holding him back.

To that end, Kyrie needs to outscore Lelbron or the meme-bros or Drayboon better have an outstanding game, because everything is complete in Bron Bron's favor either to win one for the land or take his talents elsewhere along with the Finals MVP.
>>
>>68566351
LeBron puts up an unreal statline in Game 7
55 points
17 rebounds
10 assists
5 steals
5 blocks

But the Cavs still lose in double overtime, in a game for the ages.
LeBron wins the Finals MVP and announces that he's joining the Spurs because he wants to win more championships before he retires
>>
>>68566142
Why didn't Curry just punch the ref when it was 3-1 and end the series there? The GSW stable would have retained the title.
>>
>>68566459

No DQ in the championship gane, unless it's for storyline purposely.

Besides, Drayboon already got suspended for his low-blow on Lelbron, which he didn't sell whatsoever; calling him a bitch, just turned Bron face and Curry heel.

Expect Silver to attempt to let Cleveland go over, unless the Cleveland Curse interferes.
>>
>implying this wasn't always part of the plan to ensure LeGod gets one for Da Land.
>>
>>68566086
>Curry chucks a 3
>Misses
>Varejao gets the rebound

FTFY
10/10 anyway kek
>>
>>68566415
>LeBron wins the Finals MVP and announces that he's joining the Spurs because he wants to win more championships before he retires

I could see it happening, only under the condition that Pop gets fired/forced to retire.

>>68566533
>>implying this wasn't always part of the plan to ensure LeGod gets one for Da Land.

Even if Da land doesn't get one Varejao and Lebron still make out like bandits. Varejao finally getting a ring and Lebron getting a finals MVP .. unless the latter is single-handedly the reason the Cavs lose game 7.
>>
I would POO IN MY PANTS. And then probably post the first NBA thread on /asp/ since it will belong there after that.
>>
>>68566351
>Considering the Cleveland Curse still hasn't reared its ugly head
i would say love getting a concussion and completely disappearing from the finals and to a lesser degree delly disappearing and frye disappearing. going down 3-1 coming back only to lose the decisive game along with bron getting a historically low amount of trips to the line would all fit the curse narrative, along with whatever other bullshit that's bound to happen.
>>
>>68566117
underrated post
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.