[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will his finals performance go down as the greatest achievement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: say my name.jpg (50 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
say my name.jpg
50 KB, 800x450
Will his finals performance go down as the greatest achievement in sports history?

>cucks the best regular season team of all time out of a ring
>first player in history to come back from 3-1 in a finals
>leading all players on both teams in every statistical category
>breaks the Cleveland curse and finally wins one for da Land
>>
File: 1453918031086.png (234 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1453918031086.png
234 KB, 500x369
>>68565354
if he finishes it off, it is easily the best finals performance since jordan or shaw
I think he will do it. beast has awoken.

RIP meme chuckers
>>
we all know he and/or the rest of the Cavs will choke in Game 7. or the memechuckers will just obliterate them with game-breaking 3s.
>>
>>68565553
Harry, are you okay?
Are you okay?
Are you okay, Harry?
>>
>>68565354
Yes

And if they lose now it will be a legacy defining choke
>>
Apologize, /sp/
>>
of course he's going to break statistical records when he has to play so many fukin games to get a ring
>>
rigged to force a game 7 for tv money

will you NBA cucks never learn how this works?
>>
>>68565613
>choke
You can't choke when you are not the favourites.
>>
>>68565354
this years and last years finals have cemented him as the goat imo. no doubt he wins game 7
>>
>no Bogut
>hurt iguadala
>hurting Curry

It should even GSW beating Cleveland last year.
>>
lel hater cucks thinking other people are cucks

so funny. them tears are delicous. stay cucked.
>>
>>68566942
Thankfully, there's no Game 8 or 9.
>>
>>68565354
If he wins, yes. If he loses, it'll be just like last year except there won't be any excuses like Irving and Love being out. It'll be 2-5.

The only way Lebron's legacy doesn't take a nosedive is if he wins.
>>
>>68565354
Honestly is he wins one for Cleveland I don't think anyone can give him any kind of shit for the rest of his career. He would deserve a pass on anything for finally saving Cleveland from that horrible shit.
>>
>>68565354
>>breaks the Cleveland curse

No. Stop mentioning the curse, it only gives it power. It's meme magic of the worst kind. You're basically asking for a career-ending injury for Cavs players. Look at what it's done to Love already.
>>
>>68566931

>what is per game
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (421 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
421 KB, 600x450
>commiefornia memeior """fans""" think lebron won't win one for da land
>>
He'll win and take it all
>>
>cuck cuck cuck chuck chuck chuck

Can u pls stop
>>
I honestly think he is going to go off for 50. No Bogut, no Iggy. Out of their 3 players that can limit Lebron, only Draymond is left. If they play a stretch 4 like Love, Drayboon won't be in the paint and Lebron (Kyrie too) will absolutely shit on them. Ezeli and Varejao are both complete scrubs. Not to mention, its game 7 and Lebron is going to be playing almost 100% of the game minutes. I am hyped.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.